Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 524 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     Suggestions and Feedback :

New Skin

Thread title: New Skin
Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
07-10-2007, 03:10 AM
Jeff Andersen is offline Jeff Andersen
Software:

Jeff Andersen is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
Its passed the excitement stage and went into the give us the ****ing skin already.
This kind of attitude is why I don't think the community deserves a new skin. Ungrateful is saying the very least when speaking about a good percentile of our members, which makes us staff members less willing to do things with our time for you who choose to b!tch and moan about everything that goes on.

Regards,
Jeff

07-10-2007, 03:13 AM
Village Genius is offline Village Genius
Expertise: Software
Software: Chrome, Notepad++

Village Genius will become famous soon enough

Old

Originally Posted by Jeff Andersen View Post
This kind of attitude is why I don't think the community deserves a new skin. Ungrateful is saying the very least when speaking about a good percentile of our members, which makes us staff members less willing to do things with our time for you who choose to ***** and moan about everything that goes on.

Regards,
Jeff
I dont mean to ***** about things, its that we have been promised all these things for more then half a year and almost none of its happened. I have nothing against the volunteers who do this for free, I like what you are doing and thank you. Its zee who is controlling all this I am complaining about, I hardly think its ungrateful to say what I am saying.

07-10-2007, 03:28 AM
Vizon is offline Vizon - Click for my Image
Expertise:
Software:

Vizon is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

@Jeff- In my last thread about the custom title change staff had some great enthusiasm:

Originally Posted by Andrew R View Post
Just be glad the staff allows you to change it at all!
Originally Posted by Jeff Andersen View Post
It's been requested before, and denied before. Can't see how this time is any different than the last.
How can you expect an less from us.

@Village- I offered support to zee. I know vBulletin and a lot about it, free help as I want nothing in return but to get a good and great community to release and sell my things. I'm pretty sure I was denied, not sure though.

07-10-2007, 03:47 AM
damien is offline damien
Software:

damien is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to damien

Old

New skin is going to up tomorrow.

(I mean never).

07-10-2007, 03:52 AM
Duality is offline Duality
Expertise:
Software:

Duality is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Duality Send a message via MSN to Duality Send a message via Yahoo to Duality

Old

Wow guys. Just wait up, and give them some time. It has already been mentioned that it is being coded so what's the big deal?

07-10-2007, 03:54 AM
damien is offline damien
Software:

damien is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to damien

Old

Originally Posted by Duality View Post
Wow guys. Just wait up, and give them some time. It has already been mentioned that it is being coded so what's the big deal?
Thats what we heard last time.

07-10-2007, 03:58 AM
Expertise:
Software:

Send a message via AIM to Duality Send a message via MSN to Duality Send a message via Yahoo to Duality

Old

Originally Posted by damien View Post
Thats what we heard last time.
Remember the reaction, rudeness and disrespect the members gave them last time too? Why work for free for people who don't even appreciate their time and complain all the time? I wouldn't want to be treated like that, paid or not.

07-10-2007, 04:03 AM
Vizon is offline Vizon - Click for my Image
Expertise:
Software:

Vizon is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

I was simply asking if we could have an update of some sort if you read my first post. People start making comments that weren't needed (staff too).

07-10-2007, 04:06 AM
Andrew R is offline Andrew R
Expertise:
Software:

Andrew R is on a distinguished road

Old

I wouldn't be surprised if the new skin doesn't come up after all these negative comments. This place doesn't NEED a new skin, yet Zee is paying to have one made because of all the members. Good job repaying him by insulting him and saying it will never go up. I'm sorry, but there is a thing called "real life", and maybe you have heard about it.

Vizon: I've had enough with your stupid attitude and comments. Sure our ethusiasm was lacking in that thread, but lets see how you do as staff where we work for free because of our love for this community, and we don't get ANYTHING back, including any respect. If you look at a lot of the other web master forums, I don't know of many that will allow you to change your member title, yet you complain when you can't?

The skin will be up soon, however advisors aren't in the loop about the skin, so I only know that it will be up soon, as it's currently being coded. In the mean time, just be patient and stop whining about something that is a privilege.

07-10-2007, 04:09 AM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by Andrew R View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if the new skin doesn't come up after all these negative comments. This place doesn't NEED a new skin, yet Zee is paying to have one made because of all the members. Good job repaying him by insulting him and saying it will never go up. I'm sorry, but there is a thing called "real life", and maybe you have heard about it.

Vizon: I've had enough with your stupid attitude and comments. Sure our ethusiasm was lacking in that thread, but lets see how you do as staff where we work for free because of our love for this community, and we don't get ANYTHING back, including any respect. If you look at a lot of the other web master forums, I don't know of many that will allow you to change your member title, yet you complain when you can't?

The skin will be up soon, however advisors aren't in the loop about the skin, so I only know that it will be up soon, as it's currently being coded. In the mean time, just be patient and stop whining about something that is a privilege.
Couldn't have said it better myself. (Seriously )

Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >