Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1951 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Designs, Templates, Skins :

[HIRE] ai-solutions jobs, apply via email - URGENT

Thread title: [HIRE] ai-solutions jobs, apply via email - URGENT
Closed Thread    
07-12-2006, 07:56 PM
akforce is offline akforce
Expertise:
Software:

akforce is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to akforce Send a message via MSN to akforce Send a message via Yahoo to akforce

Old  [HIRE] ai-solutions jobs, apply via email - URGENT

ai-solutions has a few current jobs available please contact me via EMAIL no pm's i dont have time to login and check pm's on this site, please only email or msn or phone.

#1 – Mobile Connections Website

E-commerce site with no linking to credit cards, just an information gathering service, that will take down the interested customer’s details, and a sales representative will call them back. Need coding and designing of this site, with a flash, he wants a small flash advertisement with a bit of cartoon animation nothing hectic though, but nothing dramatic, I have a design of what the client wants the site to look like.

Budget: $ 0.00, give me a quote.
Project Duration: SOON AS POSSIBLE

#2 – Cricket Home-Page new look / design

An e-commerce site, will require some flash animation nothing too hard, will require a fresh new look but keeping the cricket page theme. Will also need coding but based around the original site, so just updating the original coding. He also wants a terms and conditions page built.

Budget: $ 0.00, give me a quote

#3 – Perfume vendor

An e-commerce site but it will link to Paypal instead of a credit card, the client wants:
Home Page, About us, Contact Us, Enquiry form,

He wants 200 items in the e-commerce with a shopping cart. He also wants search facilities in his website, the search will only be by brand, and gender.

When you search by brand, all the products will come under that brand, then you click on the product then you choose which gender you want.

Then you choose which size you want whether it 30ml or up to 100ml.

> Customer database- which can save the orders the customer makes,
> Flash intro and banner

So it will require customer registration to save their history, it will need some flash, coding, design, and database design.

Budget: $ 0.00, give me a quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes: if you would like to apply for any of the above jobs please send me an email with your quote waseem@ai-solutions.co.uk or don’t hesitate to give me a call +44 78424 32475. Make sure you include your portfolio in the email, and a proposed solution.

This email and any attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, to disclose, copy or distribute this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies from your system. Emails can be susceptible to interception, data corruption, and/or unauthorized amendment. No Liability is accepted for any such interception, corruption and/or amendment or the consequences thereof. No liability is accepted for any action or inaction by the recipient as a result of advice or information contained within this email.

Akram Inspiration Media Solutions Ltd Company Registration No 5947965

07-12-2006, 09:23 PM
SabreTeckDesign is offline SabreTeckDesign
Software:

SabreTeckDesign is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to SabreTeckDesign

Old

I have emailed you, and i would be happy to lend my 5 years of experiance on each of these project, as both a coder and a designer.

07-13-2006, 06:49 AM
mn is offline mn
Expertise:
Software:

mn is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to mn Send a message via MSN to mn

Old  Hear from me soon !

You will hear fron me shortly

07-13-2006, 07:47 PM
akforce is offline akforce
Expertise:
Software:

akforce is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to akforce Send a message via MSN to akforce Send a message via Yahoo to akforce

Old

am still looking for coders @ designers!

Closed Thread