Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1299 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Need Custom Gallery Script to be made

Thread title: Need Custom Gallery Script to be made

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
12-22-2006, 02:27 PM
Seb is offline Seb
Expertise:
Software:

Seb is on a distinguished road

Old  Need Custom Gallery Script to be made

I need whoever codes this to be professional but flexible, so if I ask them to do some small changes, they won't say; another $18

If you are interested, I will need you to provide;
1. Your price for a semi-unique script.
2. Your price for a completely unique script.
3. The ammount of time the job will take.
4. Will you do other bits and pieces to perfect the script for the same price. (Y/N)

Job Description
Ok, so basically. There will be a page where people can upload their image. It will ask them their name and some other details (E.g, name, description), then the browse button (to find image) and Submit button. When they submit their image, it will then appear on another page (the gallery view page). This page will show all the images uploaded, with the latest image in the top left corner. There will be 3 images to a row, 99 to a page. All the images will have the information the user uploaded underneath in a little content box. In this box, there will also be a 'Report' button. When someone clicks this, it will open a simple 'emailto' form, or possibly like a PM to the admin panel. On the subject of the admin panel...in the panel, i need to be able to see the IP of the people that uploaded the image, and I need to be able to delete the images at the click of a button. Also an edit button to edit the details. I need to be able to ban the IPs from the site aswell. Spam control would be good aswell, so 1 image a day.

Fire away with the questions