Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1478 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Writing, Editing, Copywriting :

Like Playing Games? I Have a Fun "Paid" Job For You!

Thread title: Like Playing Games? I Have a Fun "Paid" Job For You!
Closed Thread    
11-15-2008, 03:43 PM
Mr. Websites is offline Mr. Websites
Software:

Mr. Websites is on a distinguished road

Old  Like Playing Games? I Have a Fun "Paid" Job For You!

How would you like a consistent part-time job that pays you for playing and finding fun games? I need fresh, quality content for my online games website. Here's what your job will entail:
  • Browsing other gaming websites to locate quality games;
  • Saving the .swf file (I will provide a software to do this);
  • Taking a screenshot of the selected game;
  • Readjusting to 60x50 pixel PNG image showing the most attractive part of the game;
  • Typing a catchy description and instructions for each game;
  • Uploading the image, game, and instructions through the administrator panel.

In all, it should take no longer than 5 minutes to find and add each game. The best way to go about finding someone for this job would be to ask for sample entries. So here goes: Post in this thread a sample game submission that you would make on this website. Here would be an example of a good description and instructions. Here would be another example, based on listings on Arcade Temple itself. The descriptions and instructions have to be unique. The person with the highest quality game, thumbnail and description/instructions will win the job!

Also, please post how much you would charge for each game submission. I need at least one game to be added on a daily basis. However, you may have other things to do on certain days so it is perfectly understandable if you skip a day or two, and then make up for the missed game submissions on the third day. This is an easy and fun way of making $100 or so each month for the right person.

11-15-2008, 08:13 PM
Software:

Old

Be sure to outline your price when submitting an entry; ie. $1 per game.

11-19-2008, 01:57 PM
Lynch is offline Lynch
Software:

Lynch is on a distinguished road

Old

I didn't think posting up a block of text would look too good, so I arranged it into this little picture. Not a lot of thought was put into the colours etc as that's unimportant, the descriptions, controls, ratings etc are whats needed

If chosen I can give accurate ratings out of 10, full controls lists, screenshots, and much more. I have spent a lot of time playing such online games in my spare bits of time so I have a good knowledge of them

In terms of charging per game found, I'd be happy to do it for $1 a game, so long as you are hoping to get a good amount of games together, so that it is worth my time in the long run

If you would like to talk to me further about this you can contact me on MSN at ynchieman@hotmail.co.uk or email me on the same address

Hope to her from you soon

Tom Lynch

11-20-2008, 05:12 AM
Software:

Old

Unless there are any additional entries, I think I have found my man!

11-20-2008, 08:49 AM
Lynch is offline Lynch
Software:

Old

That's what I like to hear

11-22-2008, 11:30 PM
Lynch is offline Lynch
Software:

Old

Any news on this? Topics been around for a week now and my schedule is filling up fast, I'd like to make sure I can fulfill this offer though if you still need me

Closed Thread