Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1393 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Writing, Editing, Copywriting :

Other Writer's Suck... I'm Better. See Why.

Thread title: Other Writer's Suck... I'm Better. See Why.
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
06-20-2008, 11:48 AM
Justin_Dupre is offline Justin_Dupre
Software:

Justin_Dupre is on a distinguished road

Old  Other Writer's Suck... I'm Better. See Why.

There are times when you need to rely on a freelance writer that can deliver quality over the basic standard of articles. If you are serious about your subscribers, clients, and customers, you know that information driven articles and copy is needed to keep them all to yourself. My goal is to provide you that increased standard tailor made to your fit.

What qualifies me to write for you?

I am an absolute perfectionist in everything I do. With me, you won't receive an article full of mistakes and mess-ups. Your articles, for whatever purpose they may serve you, will be the pinnacle of perfection from the use of grammar to the choice of words served.

What topics can I cover?

I specialize in internet articles ranging from topics such as pet care, travel and vacation, amusement parks, Asian architecture + lifestyle + food + culture (especially of Thailand, where I have lived nearly two years), fashion, loans and credit cards, television and film, video games, education (with an emphasis on English and ESL), as well as many, many more topics. Recent clients have asked me to write about hypnosis, psychology, firewalls, proxies, internet browsers, HTML and CSS, and other such technical writing projects. My major in college is Marketing, so you can be sure I know what and how to sell to your target market.

I also do regular work on a very popular celebrity gossip blog, technology blog, as well as my own affiliate websites and blogs.
If I did not list a topic you need an article about, if it is a researchable subject, it can be written about. My research skills are impeccable.

Your articles will be written to your standard, however you so wish it to be written. If you need a funny article, I will provide comedy. If you need only information and facts, you can be sure you will find many statistics within. I write fiction as well, which allows me to play with different types of writing styles and voices.

If you would like an article filled with keyword rich content, I can provide with optimal preference towards any few keywords you may specify. If you'd like to hire me to research keywords for you, there will be an added premium to the cost of the articles.

Prices?

Rates for my writing are quite affordable considering the standard I put with all of my writing. I generally start out my rates at 5 cents per word for simple blog posts and some SEO content. The more involved a project, the more I will have to charge. Send me an email to contact@justindupre.com with project details included, and I will zip an estimate on it straight back to you.

Sales Letters, E-Book ghostwriting, and other such services will be more costly, but I provide these services, as well. I can also provide consultancy services for writing college admission statements, college papers, and resumes. I may be able to provide other services I have not listed. Please contact me via PM or email at contact@justindupre.com.

Got any Samples?

You bet I do! Check them out at http://justindupre.com/examples/

When will you get your article?

I process all articles on a first come, first serve basis. Those that submit their order to me first will get their content written the quickest, no matter the size of their order.

I offer turn-around times that are satisfactory for the amount of work put into each article I write. I dedicate much time to revision of an article to make sure it is polished to its absolute best, so this extends the time it takes me to finish. However, anyone wanting content should expect this from any writer.

Once again, if you are interested, please send any inquiries via PM or email(contact@justindupre.com). Ask me a question and I will answer it as concisely as possible. Send me project details, and I will send you my price quote. I want as much interaction with my clients as possible, so please do not be afraid to ask of any concerns you may have about my services.

For more details about me, you can check out my website at www.JustinDupre.com.

06-28-2008, 02:40 PM
Software:

Old

I'm lowering my rates to 3 cents a word until you guys start believing that you need my writing services. I promise that they won't let you down.

06-28-2008, 02:43 PM
fooblah123 is offline fooblah123
Software:

fooblah123 is on a distinguished road

Old

Yep, he's damn good.

06-28-2008, 02:50 PM
Vizon is offline Vizon - Click for my Image
Expertise:
Software:

Vizon is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

'Tis funny, I paid a premium for a good writer and they didn't even bother to run a spell check. I'll keep you in mind.

06-28-2008, 03:23 PM
Crazymik3 is offline Crazymik3
Software:

Crazymik3 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Crazymik3 Send a message via MSN to Crazymik3

Old

I've bookmarked you. (Yeah, sounds weird haha).
As I may have some work for you in the future for some small jobs!

06-28-2008, 06:06 PM
Randy is offline Randy
Software:

Randy is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Randy

Old

No offense but your just a tad ****y.

06-28-2008, 06:11 PM
Digit is offline Digit
Expertise:
Software:

Digit is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Digit Send a message via MSN to Digit

Old

Originally Posted by Randy View Post
Because of his thread title? It's just a marketing tactic to make you click (which you did).

No need for comments like that, really.

06-28-2008, 06:58 PM
Shanks is offline Shanks
Software:

Shanks is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Randy View Post
Why is c o c k censored?

06-29-2008, 05:06 AM
Digit is offline Digit
Expertise:
Software:

Digit is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Digit Send a message via MSN to Digit

Old

Originally Posted by Josué View Post
Why is c o c k censored?
Because it means penis.

07-07-2008, 06:06 AM
Software:

Old

Yeah. It was a marketing tactic. You should have seen what they did to me at DP when I posted this. That copy was a little more "scandalous", though.

I'm still open to write for those that need it.

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >