Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1405 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products :

Freelancer Panel - Complete Client, Project, Support, and Billing Management

Thread title: Freelancer Panel - Complete Client, Project, Support, and Billing Management
Closed Thread    
11-23-2007, 03:39 AM
TylerC is offline TylerC
Software:

TylerC is on a distinguished road

Old  Freelancer Panel - Complete Client, Project, Support, and Billing Management

In spirit of the Black Friday typical mad sales, Freelancer Panel will be having its own, just without all of the traffic, pushing and shoving. From 12:00 AM on Friday until 11:59 PM on Friday evening, all licenses of Freelancer Panel will come brand free (no copyright). This is a $99.99 discount. All you need to do is order within that timeframe, and select the free "Brand Free" addon to any license. Let's dive right in, shall we?

What is Freelancer Panel?

Freelancer Panel is a unique piece of software. Its prime targeted audience is freelancers, but can be used for just about anything. The easiest way to explain what Freelancer Panel is, is to showcase some of the major features, or even "modules" if you will. Some of the major ones include:
  • Content Management
  • Client Management
  • Project Management
  • Ticketing System
  • Knowledgebase
  • Invoicing / Billing Management
  • Shopping Cart
  • Support for major payment gateways

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Coming from a freelancing background myself, I tried to build it exactly as I would want to use it myself. Hearing suggestions from clients, freelancers and non-freelancers alike allowed me to perfect the latest release. Let's dive into something else, and I can showcase my sales pitch a little later in the ad.

How can I see & play with it myself?

Taking someone else's word can sometimes be completely different than what you expect. So to combat this, a demo has been setup. You can view all of the details to login here. The demo is reset once an hour, so feel free to play with it as if it were your own!

What's the pricing?

We offer an owned license and a leased license for your convenience. The owned license is $74.99. An owned license never expires, and you can use it as long as you would like. Major upgrades expire within one year and can be renewed for $20 /yr. The leased license is $14.99 a month and you will receive updates for as long as your license is active. Support is always free, of course.

If you're ready to purchase, you can do so here.

I already have a website, what good will this do for me?

Many freelancers already have their own site and do not want the worry about integrating it into some software. Time is money, right? That's why the CMS features are completely optional. You can have your same website, same design, same code, and same everything as it is now, if you desire so. You do not have to use the builtin CMS functionality, it is completely optional. We provide a very easy form that you can add to your site if you want clients to login directly from your site. Don't want that? You could add a simple link, or even nothing at all. The bottom line is that your website does not have to be touched.

If you do not want your website touched, then Freelancer Panel will still be very beneficial to you. You can keep track of your clients, projects, tickets, and even your billing. Although it may sound very minuscule right now just talking about, trying to remember everything can be difficult. Pleasing your clients should be your number one priority, so why take a chance?

How easy is it to skin off of / integrate into my website?

I'm the type of person who does not like to look up issues. I just dive right into things and see how it pans out from there. It may sound crazy to some, but that's exactly what you can do when you are templating FP. There are three main files to make your website look drastically different, a CSS file, a header and a footer. All of this is very basic, uses no special code or anything of that sort. If you want to go even deeper than the CSS file/header/footer, there is a slight amount of templating code (not PHP). All of this code is very well commented so you know exactly what it does, and how it works. This enables you to easily work with it, and fine tune it to exactly how you want it. Most people find that a CSS file, a header, and a footer is sufficient enough for them, so they never have to touch any of the other template files.

What is the support level like?

I am an absolutely huge believer in support. I love the phrase "You can have the best product in the world, but with no support, you will not be successful". I believe and live by that phrase. Support and sales questions are always welcomed. I will certainly do my best in helping you with modifications, such as styling, templating code and everything of that nature. Support is obtained through a ticketing system. There is also a full manual, knowledgebase and even a blog to help you along. Just to reiterate, I am a firm believer in support. And I certainly hope you can catch onto that very quickly. I love what I do, and support is among the favorite things that I do.

I have checked it out before, what has changed since then?

Realistically, a lot has changed. And that's putting it in basic terms. I'll highlight some of the major changes below.
  • Portfolio Categories
  • "Unlimited" screenshots.
  • Shopping cart redone.
  • Ticketing for non-clients.
  • Helpdesk categories.
  • Knowledgebase.
  • Several Administration Control Panel & Client Control Panel design enhancements.
  • Downloadable products.
  • Project files.
  • Additional payment gateways.
  • Client email controls.
  • Project to do lists.
  • WYSIWYG editor.
  • Ability to modify email content.
  • Language system.
  • Administrative permissions.
  • Administrative preferences.

The list goes on and on. Those are just the major changes. Needless to say, this version has quite a bit of changes.

Sounds good, but I think I'll pass.

While I was creating FP, I tried to think of every little thing that would be desired. This is of course not possible. If you believe FP is not for you, then please let me know why not. I would love to hear from you on why it would not be suitable for you, so I can improve the product and make it just that much better. And perhaps, maybe even in the future, FP will be a viable option for you.

I have a question that you didn't cover.

This is an advertisement after all, so I can't cover everything! If you have a question, then please let me know! You can use the contact form, call toll-free at 1-800-655-8805 (press 1 for sales), or even PM me. I encourage you to contact me regardless of your question, comment or even concern. I would be absolutely thrilled to hear from you!

Closed Thread