Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1261 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography     Web Design Resources :

Update on Interviews done for About.com Consulting / Freelance

Thread title: Update on Interviews done for About.com Consulting / Freelance
Closed Thread    
12-16-2005, 02:55 AM
jhmattern is offline jhmattern
Expertise:
Software:

jhmattern is on a distinguished road

Old  Update on Interviews done for About.com Consulting / Freelance

I just wanted to make a quick update for anyone who had submitted interview responses for the About.com Consulting / Freelance site.

1. Due to professional differences, I will no longer be serving under contract to About.com.

2. I have retained the right to transfer all of my content to my own site, and will be launching a new site based on consulting and freelance work (or possibly one site for each topic - your suggestions there would be appreciated) in early 2006.

3. I do still have access to interviews previously submitted, and I will add them to the new site once it is completed. If you've submitted responses or other content, and do NOT want it published on the new site, please contact me at jennifer.mattern@jhmattern.com, and let me know.

4. While About is keeping my content live until they find a replacement Guide, please do NOT submit any further interview responses or content, as the submissions will not be received by myself or anyone with the site, and will not be published.

Thanks!

Closed Thread