Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1512 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products :

TalkXHTML -- Talking Standards -- Advertising & Lots of job opportunities

Thread title: TalkXHTML -- Talking Standards -- Advertising & Lots of job opportunities

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
06-25-2006, 04:49 AM
Ornithopter is offline Ornithopter
Expertise: PHP, SQL, jQuery, XHTML & CSS
Software: Aptana, Firebug, Evernote

Ornithopter is on a distinguished road

Old  PR6 TalkXHTML -- Talking Standards -- Advertising & Lots of job opportunities

My Community: www.talkxhtml.com

Advertisers
If you would like to advertise on TalkXHTML.com (PR6 to be PR7) please click here for more details. I am just beginning to take in advertisers. Prices range from $5/mo to $15/mo depending on advertisement type and position.

Advertising Manager
I need to hire someone to help me recruit members, promote it, and oversee the daily growth of this site while also participating heavily throughout the community. I can pay you or give you a monthly cut from the web site's revenue based upon what type of contract you want to work out.

Moderation Team
I need to find a reliable team that I can count on to help me promote and build a strong community. If you are interested, please contact me. We can arrange for payment, or other various rewards.

Promoters
I need people to help me advertise this site heavily. I want signature adverts, posts in various forums in the respected web design community, friends, family, whoever you can get, I want them signed up and participating. If you think you can help me, want to rent out your signature, or anything, please contact me.

Activity
Think the website is cool? Sign up! The site is about to break 800 members and it growing in traffic every day. We need to initiate more threads and posts and the forum will grow. Contact me if you want to arrange for content creation contracts.

One of the easiest things you can do to help stir some activity is to use our marketplace. We do get different search engine traffic than yaXay, (tf), and many of the other forums. A lot of our visitors are in some way related with WordPress.

Yes we are still working on a large portion of the site. But look at how much promise there is in this community.