Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1416 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

[For Hire] Available Immediately! - PHP, MySQL, xHTML, CSS and Javascript

Thread title: [For Hire] Available Immediately! - PHP, MySQL, xHTML, CSS and Javascript
07-05-2010, 09:25 AM
Arictos is offline Arictos
Expertise:
Software:

Arictos is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Arictos Send a message via MSN to Arictos

Old  [For Hire] Available Immediately! - PHP, MySQL, xHTML, CSS and Javascript

So I realize i'm newer to these forums, and haven't had a chance to build up a reputation that a lot of the other can members provide, but I can assure you that my skill level in the languages listed are up-to-par with industry standards, and are forever improving.

I'm in-need to get hosting and a domain, as well as build a portfolio, so i'm offering my services for a very low rate to ensure that customers can be given the comfortable understanding that even without a portfolio, I can still offer top-rate programming, by myself sacrificing the amount of compensation needed to fulfill your projects.
  • Languages i'm offering:
  • PHP w/ MySQL
  • xHTML, CSS and Javascript
  • Javascript (jQuery, or standalone)

Portfolio:
Unfortunately, I do not have the current funds available online to support my own hosting needs. And as such, I cannot provide any portfolio work. I have a few minors examples I can demonstrate through various websites, but nothing that's very complex. I ask that you give it a shot, and trust that I do have the abilities to build your website.

Pricing:
Project pricing will vary depending on the complexity involved. Everything is different, and as such, I quote on a per-project basis. The more detailed of an outline you can provide, the more accurate of a pricing I can offer. However, since this is my first post in the market place on this site, and I don't have the luxury of showing off my local stuff to people (as I do on in-state freelancing), I'm offering discounted rates. You will receive 35% off of what I would normally quote you.

You can contact me on any of the following messengers, or emails:
AIM: arictos@gmail.com (preferred)
MSN: arictos@live.com
Yahoo: arictos@yahoo.com
EMail: arictos@gmail.com

07-10-2010, 06:36 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Alrighty guys, I appreciate all of the work you're throwing my way, but i'm officially booked up. Get me a 64 hour day and i'll take more, but I need to finish what I have lined up.

Till further notice, not taking further clients.

Also, I didnt realise I had this account on here from before.

@Note to moderators: I didn't realize I had this account before, so if I can get the DJStellarchase one deleted, i'll just use this one. sorry!

07-10-2010, 11:18 PM
Artashes is offline Artashes
Expertise: Media, business development
Software: Excel, Pen&Paper, Slack, Figma

Artashes is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Arictos View Post
@Note to moderators: I didn't realize I had this account before, so if I can get the DJStellarchase one deleted, i'll just use this one. sorry!
Problem solved.

07-12-2010, 06:40 AM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Thx mate, sorry about that. I try not to break rules, but it's been a while since I've freelanced, I hadn't realized that I've registered with this username