Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1527 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

BBC Reported Building 7 Had Collapsed 20 Minutes Before It Fell

Thread title: BBC Reported Building 7 Had Collapsed 20 Minutes Before It Fell
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 >
03-01-2007, 02:48 AM
Wildhoney is offline Wildhoney
Expertise:
Software:

Wildhoney is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Wildhoney Send a message via MSN to Wildhoney Send a message via Yahoo to Wildhoney

Old  BBC Reported Building 7 Had Collapsed 20 Minutes Before It Fell

03-01-2007, 03:07 AM
Village Genius is offline Village Genius
Expertise: Software
Software: Chrome, Notepad++

Village Genius will become famous soon enough

Old

probably a typo, if not Il start paying more attention to terror attacks in chicago

03-01-2007, 04:02 AM
northpark is offline northpark
Expertise:
Software:

northpark is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to northpark

Old

I doubt that the building in the background was WTC 7. Or it was, and they were just recycling green screen footage. Either way, I think that it was a combination of things (timestamp error as well.)

03-01-2007, 04:11 AM
Awesome is offline Awesome
Expertise:
Software:

Awesome is on a distinguished road

Old

No one zooms a camera on a green screen, it was live, and in person. And its building 7. Time stamp error? That doesn't explain "Building has collapsed" while I see it standing.

03-01-2007, 06:36 AM
nomatch is offline nomatch
Software:

nomatch is on a distinguished road

Old

just prooves what we all knew all along. people knew about what was going to happen that day.

03-01-2007, 07:00 AM
Julian is offline Julian
Expertise:
Software:

Julian is on a distinguished road

Old

What a laugh, funny to see all the websites trying to pull this one down, they're in a mad rush to cover it up, didn't work, ha ha.

This just makes the conspiracy theory just that much more believable.

I would love for the naysayers to come up with as much evidence to refute the theories.

03-01-2007, 07:14 AM
Impluo is offline Impluo
Expertise: programming
Software: Notepad

Impluo is on a distinguished road

Old

I can't view the site the digg article linked to...it keeps locking Firefox for me.

A lot of sketchy news gets reported on developing news so I could understand if that was just a mistake. I've seen stories on BBC's website that were completely false because they didn't go out and fact check with other sources. I doubt that people went and talked to BBC before the attack happened and told them Tower 7 was going to collapse.

03-01-2007, 07:24 AM
nomatch is offline nomatch
Software:

nomatch is on a distinguished road

Old

then why is the BBC saying "they lost the tapes" - instead of accepting and admitting a mistake?

03-01-2007, 12:38 PM
Bryan Le is offline Bryan Le
Expertise:
Software:

Bryan Le is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Bryan Le Send a message via MSN to Bryan Le

Old

I may be dumb...but, is it correct to spell story as storey? Since BBC is largely a UK network (correct me if I'm wrong), maybe that's a UK way of spelling it? (similar to color and colour)?

03-01-2007, 12:42 PM
Wildhoney is offline Wildhoney
Expertise:
Software:

Wildhoney is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Wildhoney Send a message via MSN to Wildhoney Send a message via Yahoo to Wildhoney

Old

It's a tricky one. As BBC's own BBC 24 has the time stamp on the broadcast of precisely the same story, and taking into consideration BST and all the time differences, it still works out at 20 minutes before the collapse. I'm not doubting that the building behind her isn't Building 7, as it has a distinctive top unlike any other in down-town Manhattan that I am aware of.

There was one suggestion that it was green screen, but Blue Ire said it right when he said that no one zooms in on green screen. The BBC have confirmed that she was actually in down-town Manhattan on September the 11th, 2001. The BBC attempted to refute the claims that they were given foreknowledge of the collapse of Building 7, like a handful of fire-fighters, police officers and others on that fateful day. This can be viewed here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditor...onspiracy.html

It seems with that entirely inadequate response by the BBC, they have attracted a myriad more disgruntled individuals who are paying their TV licenses to fund such things as this nonsensical response.

There have also been 1 or 2 claims, from what I can see, that people have suggested that they aired this like they do with ice hockey games, film 2 individual conclusions to the game before it really has finished to get the news report out there before anyone else. The trouble is, this is simple because there are only 2 teams playing. WTC7 is just 1 building in hundreds of buildings in down-town Manhattan, and it's not even the closest building to the 2 WTC towers.

Then we have the famous Larry Silverstein, the owner of the buildings who insured it specifically against terrorist attacks just before the attacks, saying they made the decision to "pull it". Which can be seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0scE7bQWdk

Needless to say, Larry Silverstein did very nicely indeed out of the insurance thanks to his spectacular premonition prior to the attacks.

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 >