Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1330 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Graphic or Web Design :

Graphics, Web, and Print Design [+coding]

Thread title: Graphics, Web, and Print Design [+coding]
Closed Thread    
11-17-2007, 11:14 PM
WardLarson is offline WardLarson
Expertise:
Software:

WardLarson is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to WardLarson Send a message via MSN to WardLarson

Old  Graphics, Web, and Print Design [+coding]

Portfolio: http://wardlarson.com

ABOUT ME

My name is Ward Larson, I'm a graphic designer and web designer/coder based out of Wenatchee, Wa.
I've been involved in graphic design since 2002, and have grown into an experienced and trustworthy worker.

WEB DESIGN

I work in Photoshop and Illustrator CS3, and have a very deep understanding of XHTML and CSS. My code is 100% valid, table-less no questions asked. I am resourceful and quick. My turnaround time is approximately 2 days for a PSD to XHTML/CSS job.

GRAPHIC DESIGN

Again I use Photoshop CS3 along with Illustrator CS3. I can do logos along with many other mediums. See my portfolio or DeviantArt gallery for examples.

PRINT DESIGN

I create all my projects for printing in CYMK color at 300dpi, ready for printing. The size depends on your request.

PRICING AND TURNAROUND TIME

My prices are subject to change based on client needs.

Web design: A PSD file, completely custom without logo is $50 USD. Coding that into XHTML/CSS is an additional $50.

Print design: Depending on complexity this varies quite a bit. Example: T-Shirt design produced in CYMK at 300dpi, 16x20 inch size, would run you $100 minimum. Depending on complexity this can get up into the $200 range.

CONTACT AND CONCLUSION

AIM - Larson 2oo5
MSN - Knightblade2oo4@msn.com
GTALK - Knightblade2oo4@gmail.com
YAHOO - WardLarson
EMAIL - ward@wardlarson.com

I hope you're interested as hiring me. I'm very excited to begin your projects. Hope to hear from you in the near future!

-Ward Larson

Closed Thread