Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1589 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Blogging and Community Building :

How to find publishers to use emptyspaceads? (A new ad format I developed)

Thread title: How to find publishers to use emptyspaceads? (A new ad format I developed)
Closed Thread    
02-26-2008, 10:53 PM
emptyspaceads is offline emptyspaceads
Expertise:
Software:

emptyspaceads is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to emptyspaceads Send a message via MSN to emptyspaceads Send a message via Yahoo to emptyspaceads Send a message via Skype™ to emptyspaceads

Old  How to find publishers to use emptyspaceads? (A new ad format I developed)

Hello everyone!

I recently quit a nice full-time job at Microsoft to be an entrepreneur. My first venture is emptyspaceads which helps web publishers like yourself turn their website's empty space in to cash on your pocket.

The idea with emptyspaceads is that your site's empty space isn't providing you any value beyond simple aesthetics. Firstly, the ads only appear when when your user's mouse is in the empty space of your site, and they only appear within your site's empty space. So for some users, they'll never see the ads.

I just launched officially a couple week ago, so I'm really looking for honestly brutal feedback that helps me improve this product to make you folks happy. company blog posts) tend to get ignored by users because they learn to ignore standard ad formats and placements. Finally, you can have your cake and eat it too by letting you keep all of your existing ad units, as well as website design. Oh and our first users are reporting nearly 10X the CTR of AdSense.

You can create your own TextAds, ImageAds, or even HTMLAds. These allow you to drive users to content on your website or blog that you monetize well (a CafePress store for example), or behavior you'd like to encourage (like more RSS subscribers). (See our blog for an example how we use emptyspaceads to get more RSS subscribers to our blog by embedding the feedburner chicklet). Or our Sample TextAd, ImageAd, or NetworkAd... our check out our demo.

So now I'd like to start getting more publishers using it. How would you suggest reaching folks like you, website publishers? There's forums to be sure... but how else would you suggest I go about it? Thanks!

06-25-2008, 10:58 AM
Dynamix is offline Dynamix
Software:

Dynamix is on a distinguished road

Old

Add me on Yahoo!: dynamixlive@yahoo.com

Let us discuss this out personally to make your website go viral within the blogosphere.

07-12-2008, 07:39 PM
koldfyre is offline koldfyre
Expertise:
Software:

koldfyre is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to koldfyre Send a message via Yahoo to koldfyre

Old

Hey,
First $25 is free for advertising on Xoole.com with the promo code "xoled"
Check it out and gain popularity on the 'tubes!
https://xoole.com/post.php

Its a free $25 to try out advertising! Get to it~
Reply and lemme know how it went

-koldfyre

07-16-2008, 07:54 AM
Zeggy is offline Zeggy
Software:

Zeggy is on a distinguished road

Old

Looks quite interesting, although the network ads just look ridiculously huge.

Closed Thread