Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1653 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Blogging and Community Building :

10 reasons why forums/websites fail online

Thread title: 10 reasons why forums/websites fail online
Closed Thread  
Page 7 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7
03-14-2007, 11:46 PM
Furio is offline Furio
Expertise:
Software:

Furio is on a distinguished road

Old

All the effort Robson put into arguing here and he could have just finished his ****ing article!

03-15-2007, 01:55 AM
Village Genius is offline Village Genius
Expertise: Software
Software: Chrome, Notepad++

Village Genius will become famous soon enough

Old

so I made a joke, bidjam insults people (not jokingly) all the time and doesn't care (nor do you). He then gets offended on a little joke I made on an article he wrote MORE THEN TWO YEARS AGO!!!! I dont think so, he just wants to start something. I hardly see any reason to call me a not-moderator because of it, believe it or not I am human , and a member here . I made a small joke, its not as if it would do anything to bidjam.

For those who say that I mod extremely biasly, I don't mod peoples arguments against me, I dont mod people who disagree with me. I dont know where you are even coming from when you say I bring my opinion into my job. I joined the team because I love this site and want to help it grow. If you think I enjoy working with members who hate me for reasons they got 2nd (or 3rd, even 4th) hand, I don't. But it is something I will put up with because I want to help the site. If you have any first hand problems with me I will try to work it out and explain myself on msn or pm, so long as you remain civil.

And for the spamming my site being all I did, I never changed my name from what it was to img911, robson changed it to bidjam. I have 2 links in my sig, one to the rules and one to the thread where I advertise my services, no site in there. So he is really worse then I am by that logic. But I dont see you complaining about him.

You don't like me for reasons you don't care about when ire or I dont do..... Why the vast double standard?

03-15-2007, 02:03 AM
Jamie is offline Jamie
Software:

Jamie is on a distinguished road

Old

i don't know but it sounds like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the rock...haha

get it?

03-15-2007, 02:44 AM
Cole is offline Cole
Software:

Cole is on a distinguished road

Old

I'm sorry Village Idiot, I am not judging based on any level other than the fact that Robson is not part of staff anymore, however you are.

As a responsible staff member (you seem like you are a very intelligent person), could you please pick up disputes like this behind scenes. It pollutes the forum atmosphere and if this would happen in more threads would totally kill the forum culture.

A certain responsibility is obtained when one becomes part of a staff of a certain open forum. Because of that, as I said, Robson need not be criticized. You cannot be the open, powerful voice you once were. You must be a humble, wise voice that is a role model for other members. You DO NOT need to defend yourself, your defense will be your ability to walk away.

03-15-2007, 02:56 AM
Village Genius is offline Village Genius
Expertise: Software
Software: Chrome, Notepad++

Village Genius will become famous soon enough

Old

[Completely revised message]
Perhaps you are right.

I'm not sorry for the joke, but I will back out of this one.

03-15-2007, 03:36 AM
Jeff Andersen is offline Jeff Andersen
Software:

Jeff Andersen is on a distinguished road

Old

I'm honestly disappointed in this thread, both with members and staff. Can things not be forgiven and forgot?

We know it was a joke (to the staff), however they didn't care for that form of humor so it should have been let slide.

It never fails, any thread with an ounce of controversy turns into an all out flame war which then turns into personal fights. I've seen enough of these.

Consider your article closed for now Rob.

Closed Thread  
Page 7 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7