Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1227 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Web Hosting :

Free Hosting

Thread title: Free Hosting

03-21-2005, 02:26 AM
kanutervalve is offline kanutervalve
Software:

kanutervalve is on a distinguished road

Old  Free Hosting

Is there anyone here who would be interested in free, unmetered badwidth linux hosting?

I have an extra box laying around that happens to be fairly nice. It's a P4, 2.4 GHz processor, with 1 gig of ram. I had the inclination to start hosting today and I have been looking for new ways to advertise my site at kanutervalve.com so this is what I came up with...

I will provide you with free hosting if you put a link to kanutervalve.com somewhere on your homepage and make it fairly obvious. No size two font waaaay down at the bottom of the page where nobody will ever find it.

Let me know if you would be interested. If you don't want to advertise my site, then you could pay monthly and I wouldn't require you to do that. Keep in mind that I am not making any sort of uptime gurantees or any of that. I do not claim to be a professional web host or anything. This is simply something I have been playing around with for a few months and I now have a stable server set up to let people use.

03-21-2005, 02:41 AM
Gee-Shady is offline Gee-Shady
Software:

Gee-Shady is on a distinguished road

Old

i'd be more then happy to do that, im always looking for a domain for my portfolio, and i'll have plenty of room for your advert.