Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 870 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

SmartUpload

Thread title: SmartUpload
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
07-07-2006, 11:47 AM
Wildhoney is offline Wildhoney
Expertise:
Software:

Wildhoney is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Wildhoney Send a message via MSN to Wildhoney Send a message via Yahoo to Wildhoney

Old  SmartUpload

Site Statistics

I am currently selling SmartUpload which is a newly established website. It has been open just under 3 weeks, roughly, and is already getting an abundance of visitors and uploaders to the site. The stats are shown below for the particular month. Taking into consideration we are only 7 days into the month of July as of today, the visitors count is more than excellent and will increase as the days pass.

Search Engine Friendly

The site is fully optimised for search spiders so the website will be indexed well. It also uses absolutely no HTML tables so the site will be indexed just how it ought to be! Furthermore, SmartUpload does not have Google's AdSense anywhere on it, but this will certainly be a priority for any user looking to fill their piggy bank.

User Rights & Amendment Policy

With the site you will receive full rights entirely, this gives you the right to manipulate, redistribute, etcetera... Any updates to the website will be done before the site is transferred over to the successful bidder or the winning bid. Any minor subsequent amendments to the site will be undertaken with pleasure by myself for free, and incessant support on the site will be available, again, for free.

This site has a unique design and is composed of entirely bespoke coding. The site has not and will not be resold anywhere else to anyone.

Site Technology

The website doesn't reload upon upload and this is what significant differentiates from the all-too-common upload sites which are sold but are never advanced enough to make it anywhere. SmartUpload also tracks which files you have uploaded and allows you to manage all the files you have uploaded once you have finished.

In the management area you can email a link directly to multiple friends by seperating the email addresses with commas in the JavaScript popup box, you may also copy the direct link, as well as delete it -- all using AJAX to prevent unnecessary page reloads.

Administrator

SmartUpload can be controlled via a custom coded application which sites in your system tray (next to the clock) and updates automatically. This allows you to monitor current uploads, add and delete allowed extensions which are then automatically updated without a page reload on the SmartUpload website due to AJAX, and also fully customise every error and information message, as well as website titles that SmartUpload produces.

Hosting

The webhosting is currently with Tiaghosting (New website in development) and this month has been fully paid for. If you choose to stay with Tiaghosting then the entire monthly cost to run SmartUpload is a mere $6.00 (£3.30) for 1 GB of hosting and 10 GB of bandwidth.

Bidding

Bidding for SmartUpload starts at $55.00 for this established website with a plethora of unique visitors. While the BIN for such a site resides at $285.00 ONO (£152.00).

If you would like more information regarding SmartUpload, please contact me via my GMail address or add me to MSN to discuss further.

Each bid must increment on the last by at least $10. Happy bidding.

07-08-2006, 03:01 PM
Zack is offline Zack
Expertise:
Software:

Zack is on a distinguished road

Old

I'll start it off with 55. Can the bid go down if I don't want the domain?
HTMLGuy

07-08-2006, 03:47 PM
JamesH is offline JamesH
Expertise:
Software:

JamesH is on a distinguished road

Old

How hard would it be to incorporate a new design?

07-08-2006, 04:51 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Send a message via AIM to Wildhoney Send a message via MSN to Wildhoney Send a message via Yahoo to Wildhoney

Old

Unfortunately the price of the domain wasn't taken into consideration when pricing the actual website. I always see the buying of domains as being my output to the site and then to sell the site as a whole obviously covers just the time taken to create the website as opposed to other costs.

As for the design aspects, it would me immensely simple to incorporate a new design into the actual website because of the way I code my websites. To prove this claim, I would more than happily place the website into any design sent to me by the successful winner for free.

Nonetheless, as it stands, the current bid for SmartUpload lies at $55.00. Appreciate the bid.

07-08-2006, 05:46 PM
JamesH is offline JamesH
Expertise:
Software:

Old

I'll bid $65 USD via Paypal if you will take out all of the 'Coded & Designed by Wildhoney' text.

07-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Of course I will. I don't expect anyone to keep all of that copyright stuff in as once you buy it it's yours. Thanks for your bid.

07-08-2006, 07:37 PM
NetworkTown.Net is offline NetworkTown.Net
Software:

NetworkTown.Net is on a distinguished road

Old

Removed.

07-08-2006, 08:21 PM
JamesH is offline JamesH
Expertise:
Software:

Old

I was going to PM you this question, but i figured it would benefit everyone. What language is the SmartUploadCP made in, and do you have the source files? Would the source files be supplied to the buyer?

07-08-2006, 09:08 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Although I'm not a huge fan of VB6, I did actually code it in Visual Basic using a simple gateway written in PHP. Furthermore, yes, I do have the source files for the administration application, and yes they will be supplied, along with everything else.

07-09-2006, 04:07 AM
R!chard is offline R!chard
Software:

R!chard is on a distinguished road

Old

Lovely site. I will BIN it. Please do send me payment details in PM.

Thanks

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >