Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1475 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

In search for an adept PHP programmer

Thread title: In search for an adept PHP programmer
Closed Thread    
10-24-2007, 10:07 PM
Wildhoney is offline Wildhoney
Expertise:
Software:

Wildhoney is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Wildhoney Send a message via MSN to Wildhoney Send a message via Yahoo to Wildhoney

Old  In search for an adept PHP programmer

I'm in search for a competent PHP programmer. OOP is a requisite. None of this I'm learning OOP, I do OOP sometimes, my younger sister says OOP is bad. If you fall under any of those then you clearly do not understand the reasoning behind OOP and/or are simply learning it (fair play to you and best of luck with it - TalkPHP is for you !)

Kind note: Programmer not a scripter. Please take note. There is a difference.

As this project will require a significant load on the database, you'll be required to have a good comprehension and appreciation of query optimisation and other fundamental concepts of databases. MySQL will be the querying language and so I'm sure most of you are there now shouting, "me, me, me". Possibly you, but please, no beginners.

If you're a regular visitor to this and other forums that I'm on, you'll know Wildhoney. I'm an advanced programmer myself and I realise your time is precious. The budget is therefore whatever you want it to be. I'm not too particular. Give me a quote, show me some examples of your work and I'll consider

Another Note: Examples means also sending over examples of your work so I can browse the PHP code. Basic Javascript will more than likely be required, but if you're a good enough programmer to meet the PHP and MySQL parts of the project, then being comfortable with Javascript would typically come naturally.

Please email me your examples and quotes to my email address: adam.timberlake@gmail.com. People who do not follow these basic instructions, I'm afraid, will automatically be thrown head first into the trash can (the bin for your Brits!).

Much appreciated and thanks for taking the time to read through carefully.

11-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Wildhoney is offline Wildhoney
Expertise:
Software:

Wildhoney is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Wildhoney Send a message via MSN to Wildhoney Send a message via Yahoo to Wildhoney

Old

Sort of still looking. I've got a few coders, but I'm always on the lookout for other proficient coders - always nice to have on your list.

11-03-2007, 02:36 PM
Ornithopter is offline Ornithopter
Expertise: PHP, SQL, jQuery, XHTML & CSS
Software: Aptana, Firebug, Evernote

Ornithopter is on a distinguished road

Old

Before sending over code I would like to know more about the project and what you're looking to accomplish. I find it hard to quote you without at least a little background, e.g., if we would be adding onto an already existing application, what the time frame is, and how awesome you want the programming to be .

I have emailed and added you on MSN.

Closed Thread