Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 534 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

$40 WordPress Coding Project

Thread title: $40 WordPress Coding Project
Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
03-18-2009, 09:40 PM
Lee_ is offline Lee_
Expertise:
Software:

Lee_ is on a distinguished road

Old

Yeah stay away from him at all costs.

With past experience I can say he is one of the most immature people I have dealt with.

03-26-2009, 02:12 PM
GM-EGS is offline GM-EGS
Expertise:
Software:

GM-EGS is on a distinguished road

Old

In regards to this post:

Indeed this chat (for the most part, I didn't read the whole thing I read the beginning) is true. Of course I got mad after denying several other coders interested because this guy said he'd take the job via PM. After discussing the project on MSN, he told me he had no idea what I was talking about he wouldn't do the project, until I told him he's the one that PMed me about taking on the project. Of course I would take offense to someone contacting me about taking the job and then trying not to follow through with it.

Regardless of the chat conversation, the user did a horrible job coding the template into WordPress. Posts break the layout because he/she didn't know how to code properly I guess (width) and in general most of the template is images and not text as it should be. I will not be using this guy's services again, though he did do it for free because he knew he did such a horrific job.

When you contact me to do business with me, I will expect you to follow through. It's as simple as that, because if I give you the okay, that means any other people interested will be rejected and the project will be assigned to you. If you try to retreat out of the project, you will get flamed, because again I must stress that I reject other coders interested in the project to hire you.

Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2