Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1434 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

(x)HTML / CSS / Modx / Wordpress + many other CMS and high quality

Thread title: (x)HTML / CSS / Modx / Wordpress + many other CMS and high quality
07-22-2010, 12:06 PM
Trim is offline Trim
Software:

Trim is an unknown quantity at this point

Old  (x)HTML / CSS / Modx / Wordpress + many other CMS and high quality

Hi,
I`m looking for additional work/projects as a coder.

I want to offer services for PSD slicing with xHTML/CSS coding, but also installation and theme implementation for ModX and Wordpress (for other CMS just contact me and ask please). I have basic PHP, MySQL and pure JS knowledge. I know very good libs like MooTools or JQuery_UI.

My code is clean, reasonably named and fully valid with w3c standards. I`m always checking cross-browser compatibility (Firefox 3.x, IE7+, Chrome 5, Opera 10, Safari 4+)

Price depends on project so it`s much better to contact me and directly ask how much your order would cost. Of course price is fully negotiable and we can set an additional discount with higher order. I`m accepting PayPal payment.

Contact: It`s all up to you which form is more comfortable. I support email, PM via TFL, IMs or if you want me to contact you just drop a line in this topic with prefered contact form.

I`m also up for cooperation with a graphic so we can set up a team for longer cooperation.

My portfolio is available under www.belardesign.com, place where you can see my work, but also read some basic info and get in touch

If you have any questions don`t hesitate to contact me.