Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 784 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Web Hosting :

Free Hosting: CPanel/Fantastico/SiteBuilder, 200MB/2GB, No Ads - Websites Network

Thread title: Free Hosting: CPanel/Fantastico/SiteBuilder, 200MB/2GB, No Ads - Websites Network

01-02-2008, 08:02 PM
JamesL85 is offline JamesL85
Software:

JamesL85 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to JamesL85 Send a message via MSN to JamesL85 Send a message via Yahoo to JamesL85

Old  Free Hosting: CPanel/Fantastico/SiteBuilder, 200MB/2GB, No Ads - Websites Network

Presenting the free hosting plan from Websites Network!

http://www.websitesnetwork.com

DO NOT MISS OUT ON OUR OFFER! We are a free service with a future! We're about quality and reliability as well as prompt, trustworthy support.

Welcome to our world of websites and people. We are here to help your webmastering needs, whether you are creating your first online presence or just simply looking for a new home for your websites. Websitesnetwork.com is owned, managed and operated by sitemanaged, a top premium quality web hosting service established since 2004. Websites Network was created for us to reach out to a larger community of webmasters with all kinds of different individual needs. You will need to look no further. Join the thousands of webmasters who are enjoying our services, today!

It has never been so easy to create a website. You can create your own website without spending any money at all with our free hosting service, which even comes with a free subdomain (if you do not have your own domain). This very basic free hosting plan which comes with 200MB space and 2GB bandwidth is designed for new webmasters to try out web hosting for the first time and comes with free scripts installer and website builder.

Features:

No Ads, No Catches
200MB Quality Web Space
2GB Reliable Bandwidth

Use your registered domain or use our available free subdomain
Award winning control panel - CPanel
2 MySQL Databases
5 EMail Accounts + Various Email Tools (Forwarding, filtering, autoresponders etc)
Webmail (Horde, Squirrelmail) + POP3/SMTP/IMAP
5 FTP Accounts, 5 Subdomains
Awstats Web Statistics
PHP, CGI, Perl
Fantastico Instant Scripts/Websites (Includes blog, gallery, forum, shop scripts and much more)
Website Builder (RVSiteBuilder)
2 X Weekly Backups!

* Existing clients cannot transfer plans.

Couple of Reviews:

Originally Posted by Badr B of impakte.com
My previous web hosting was a paid hosting package on a known hosting company, but was never satisfied. When I've found Websitesnetwork, it was refreshing to find such ultimate service and support for FREE. The control panel provides all the facilities needed. I'm absolutely amazed with the functionality, the excellent support, and ease of use.

Websitesnetwork is the best free webhost actually, and probably better than a lot of paid hosting companies.

Free web hosting, with no costs doesn't means low quality, bad services, and poor support. Websitesnetwork is the proof.
Originally Posted by Fenacre
just thought i'd take the time and say what i've found with your service. Each time I have uploaded to the site I have had no problem which I think is pretty good cos I am new to this type of host. My previous host did everything on-line and kept crashing. I have also been using a new (to me) local wysiwyg editor so I was hoping for as few problems as possible. Every time I've looked at my site thro the web it's loaded with no undue delays. I've been with you now for two or three weeks and have had no probs at all. FTP took a litlle working out as I'd never used it before but thats no trouble now. As I'm getting more used to the workings of WSNW it's getting easier. I've just put my site in for review and await the results. Thanks again for being such a great host..
Originally Posted by Sheal M of weareamped.wsnw.net
The best free web hosting services I've seen in my entire online career. It's the host with the most! I can't rave enough about WebsitesNetwork. I've sent family and friends here and it takes a lot for me to recommend a hosting site.

WebsitesNetwork is the definition of superior customer service support. They can teach a thing or two to the other companies out there. With peer supported and technician support forums a person can get support, advice and has the opportunity for peer reviews of their site giving them an inside look at what a third party person might see when looking at their site. The ultimate in support online!

I am so happy to have found WebsitesNetwork, and a great support system for my online business and personal sites.

We want YOU to join us, right now!