Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1648 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Web Hosting and Domain Names :

Bad service, Bad customer support - eleven2.com

Thread title: Bad service, Bad customer support - eleven2.com
Closed Thread    
11-13-2006, 10:29 PM
leo1977 is offline leo1977
Expertise:
Software:

leo1977 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to leo1977 Send a message via AIM to leo1977 Send a message via MSN to leo1977

Old  Bad service, Bad customer support - eleven2.com

I'm writing this post not to loose your time in reading but to help someone not to choose eleven2.com. They have BAD service. Read below...

I've been hosting with eleven2.com for over 2 years. They were nice and friendly at the beginning and I’ve never had problems.

Recently their service and customer support start to degrade and now the HUGE disappointment.

Server has been completely down for over 2 days, not 2 minutes not 2 hours, 2 days.

They never send an email or anything to let their customers know. When asking for an answer what is going on they told me to check their blog which they don't update very often.
Then I got upset ( I have reseller account and I received 10s of emails people complaining) and asked them when the issue will be resolved? I was told if I don't like their service to go somewhere else.

... and there is more...

After 2 days they restored the server with back ups from like 3, 4 weeks ago.
Most of you understand what that means. All the updates and everything were GONE. All customer's date created in that period of time was lost. Received many, many emails from angry clients wanting refunds.

They promised us to restore the data from like 2 days before the crash...

Now it's been over 2 weeks, I (and all of my clients) are still running old back ups, can not do anything on the sites because it might get lost again if they do what they promised to do (restore newer back ups)

Also not to mentioned, slow FTP and endless email issues.

I am very, very disappointed from their service and customer support

Closed Thread