Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 840 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Programming     PHP and MySQL :

??

Thread title: ??
Closed Thread    
01-31-2005, 08:50 PM
CEStudios is offline CEStudios
Software:

CEStudios is on a distinguished road

Old  ??

ok, i am now switching from building mostly flash sites to using my newlly aquired photoshop CS(which im in love with). Flash i used action script to program buttons. Being new to photoshop, i am wondering a few things. I am building my site in phothshop. What i am doing is building the home page what they first see. And of course the nav bar. What i have heard to do is build it all in one file, which is what im doing, then go to imageready and splice(dunno if thats what its called) it up. I havent really done this before so i need help there. Also i know i will probably need to program the buttons with some kinda scripting language i also need help there. And then whats the best way to build buttons in photoshop, and (lol) im building home in it, whats the next best thing for the next page do i make a new file and build the next page? Or do i build all my pages for the site in one file and code it to switch between them? I just need the basic help of switching between stuff, and how to code. Im used to action script in flash. So any help is apreaciated!

01-31-2005, 08:54 PM
Bazza` is offline Bazza`
Expertise:
Software:

Bazza` is on a distinguished road

Old

do you know any html/css?

01-31-2005, 09:18 PM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

My advice to you would be to check out www.htmlgoodies.com, it's a great little resource which teaches you the basics of html/css (which i think you need to learn). Then you would, as you so rightly said use image ready to slice and export the images.

Closed Thread