Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 941 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Writing, Editing, Copywriting :

Kickstart Your Forums (Paid Posting Service)

Thread title: Kickstart Your Forums (Paid Posting Service)
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
09-19-2007, 04:54 PM
KCMO is offline KCMO
Expertise:
Software:

KCMO is on a distinguished road

Old  Kickstart Your Forums - Quality content and posts for your forum

Tired of broken promises and being misled by other posting services? Stop wasting your time, resources, and money and switch over to a service driven by customer service, quality, and delivering what we promise. We have 8 years of website administrative experience and our posting team is comprised of professional adults, not children like you'll find at most other posting services.

KYF is a posting service dedicated to providing your site with original quality posts. Kickstart is successful because our focus is on customer satisfaction. We take every measure possible to provide you with the highest quality posts for your site. Our clients return to us time and time again because unlike other services out there, we genuinely care about what our team posts at your site. When all is said and done, it's not going to be certain posters you will remember, it's going to be the name of the company you hired to make those posts. We guarantee you'll be satisfied with our service and we will bend over backwards to make it happen. We stake our reputation on it.

We offer a wide range of packages to choose from along with add-ons. Be sure to check out the monthly specials when picking your package. Visit the KYF Mainpage to browse our services. If you'd like to see sample posts by our staff members then visit our sample forum. Any poster with an "orange colored" username is part of our posting staff. If you would like to request specific posters for your job just list who you would like working on your forum in your payment submission or through the contact us link below.

We are offering anyone viewing this ad a special talkfreelance promotion. We want you to try us out, so to entice you to give a shot we are offering to double our Intro posting package for you. That means instead of getting just 25 posts and 5 new threads we will give you 50 posts and 10 new threads all for the same price listed on our site. Hurry though, we are only going to run this special till the end of May. If you'd like to order head over to our Intro Ordering page and place your order. To double the plan simply mention the promo code "talkfreelance_special" in the details field while ordering through paypal or moneybookers or you can mention it on email to us after you pay for your package.

At KYF, excellent customer service will always be our top priority. Every poster is screened for quality work before being accepted and we require our posting team to maintain a standard level of quality to continue working for us. We are unlike any other pay for posts site out there and proud of it. Let us prove that to you! If you'd like to read our most recent client testimonials feel free to do so by clicking here.

***Got a custom project that other services seem to shrug off and turn down? More often than not, the other guys just don't want to spend the extra time setting up your custom package. We will take the time to build a package tailored to your exact needs. Contact us and we'll do all we can to help you with your special requests
You may PM me here or post in this thread if you have questions also, I'll be checking it often and updating when needed.

Most Popular Packages: Intro Plan - Base Plan - Standard Plan - Premium Plan - Ultra Plan - Mega Plan - Mega-Ultra Plan

Links: Website About Us Contact Us Email Us

09-21-2007, 05:12 AM
cpvr is offline cpvr
Software:

cpvr is on a distinguished road

Old

Do you have any examples of your posts?

09-21-2007, 08:02 AM
PixelDawn is offline PixelDawn
Expertise:
Software:

PixelDawn is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to PixelDawn

Old

Yes, I'd be interested too if you could PM me some examples.

09-21-2007, 02:59 PM
KCMO is offline KCMO
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Due to the nature of the business, and respecting our clients privacy, we do not share posts that have been published on client's sites. Most clients do not want it known they've hired a posting service. All our posts are original, we do not pre-write anything. We did recently start up a testimonial page for our clients to leave feedback if you'd like to view that page you can find it on our KYF blog by clicking here

I can guarantee our services and we are always in constant email contact with you during the job span. We generally write you every few days for the first week to make sure you are happy with the posts or to see if you have any problems with any of the posters. If there is anyone or any post you are not happy with we replace it, no questions asked.

10-16-2007, 09:59 PM
KCMO is offline KCMO
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Just wanted to let everyone know we are still hiring posters. If you are interested all the details are in the first post.

10-31-2007, 11:03 PM
tommy123 is offline tommy123
Software:

tommy123 is on a distinguished road

Old

Im interested in doing posting. I have over 10,000 posts easily.
Pm me if there are still job openings.

11-01-2007, 12:30 AM
KCMO is offline KCMO
Expertise:
Software:

Old

We are always looking for quality posters for KYF. If you are interested you'll need to follow the TOS/Now Hiring link I provided in the original post

11-07-2007, 10:01 PM
KCMO is offline KCMO
Expertise:
Software:

Old

We've added some new programs to our frontpage that I wanted to share with you all:

New plans added:

Posting Plans

Mega Posting Plan: 800/160
Mega-Ultra Plan: 1,000/200

Social Bookmarking

Social Bookmarking Services

Article Write-Ups and Reasearch

Standard Articles
Deluxe Articles
Site Research

11-09-2007, 05:20 PM
PixelDawn is offline PixelDawn
Expertise:
Software:

PixelDawn is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to PixelDawn

Old

KYF are highly recommended! I've never seen a better forum posting service, the posters they assigned to my board were highly knowledgeable and none of their posts looked a bit like they were 'paid posts'.

11-10-2007, 07:07 PM
KCMO is offline KCMO
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by PixelDawn View Post
KYF are highly recommended! I've never seen a better forum posting service, the posters they assigned to my board were highly knowledgeable and none of their posts looked a bit like they were 'paid posts'.
Thank you! We always appreciate clients letting others know we are better than the other posting sites out there We sincerely appreciate the kind words PixelDawn

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >