Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 434 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography     The Gallery Showcase :

Black version of hitler (yes, I was bored)

Thread title: Black version of hitler (yes, I was bored)
Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
12-24-2007, 11:55 PM
Salathe is offline Salathe
Expertise: Software Development
Software: vim, PHP

Salathe will become famous soon enough

Send a message via MSN to Salathe

Old

Just look where being bored can get you -- the target of bad vibes from people who think you're racist, nazi-loving and bad at photoshop. It's christmas people, lets keep the bad vibes away from the forums for just one (or two, or three) days, please? For the little childrens' sakes?

Mmm christmas steak.

12-25-2007, 12:00 AM
Doughboy is offline Doughboy
Expertise:
Software:

Doughboy is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Seb View Post
Wait, what are we laughing at?

Didn't Hitler kill six million+ people? Oh yeah, now I get it.
12+

12-25-2007, 09:38 AM
Gille is offline Gille
Expertise: HTML, CSS
Software:

Gille is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Gille

Old

Originally Posted by Salathe
lets keep the bad vibes away from the forums
Sure, nothing gets you in the Christmas atmosphere better than some ugly photoshopped image of Hitler. Works like a charm everytime I use it!

Was just saying this to my friends yesterday: "Do you know what these decorations need? An image of Hitler, with Will Smiths face on it!". It's just great, we've got it in the middle of the room, next to our swastikas!

</sarcasm>

12-25-2007, 11:39 AM
Seb is offline Seb
Expertise:
Software:

Seb is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Gille View Post
Sure, nothing gets you in the Christmas atmosphere better than some ugly photoshopped image of Hitler. Works like a charm everytime I use it!

Was just saying this to my friends yesterday: "Do you know what these decorations need? An image of Hitler, with Will Smiths face on it!". It's just great, we've got it in the middle of the room, next to our swastikas!

</sarcasm>
That made me chuckle!

12-25-2007, 11:55 AM
.Cyanide is offline .Cyanide
Expertise: Web Design, Coding
Software: Phoshop CS3

.Cyanide is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to .Cyanide

Old

Let me just ask you one question then. What did you think of the Borat movie? Funny or not? Cos if you think it's funny to make jokes about jews, but not of Hitler, then you have a big moral problem.

12-25-2007, 11:59 AM
Tom is offline Tom
Expertise:
Software:

Tom is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Tom

Old

Originally Posted by .Cyanide View Post
Let me just ask you one question then. What did you think of the Borat movie? Funny or not? Cos if you think it's funny to make jokes about jews, but not of Hitler, then you have a big moral problem.
Borat is designed to highlight the stupidity of rascism and predjudice in todays world. The guy that plays borat (ino who he is can't spell is name) is jewish. It shows what stupid things people will do and how ridiculous it is to be racist.

EDIT: I have no problem with the picture. Maybe it's a bit tasteless. But kinda offensive to will smith and black people which hitler persecuted.

12-25-2007, 12:24 PM
.Cyanide is offline .Cyanide
Expertise: Web Design, Coding
Software: Phoshop CS3

.Cyanide is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to .Cyanide

Old

Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Borat is designed to highlight the stupidity of rascism and predjudice in todays world. The guy that plays borat (ino who he is can't spell is name) is jewish. It shows what stupid things people will do and how ridiculous it is to be racist.

EDIT: I have no problem with the picture. Maybe it's a bit tasteless. But kinda offensive to will smith and black people which hitler persecuted.
Yeah, and if Borat hadn't been a jew, then people would have reacted like Gille here, probably calling him a racist etc.

And Hitler did not only persecute jews and black people. He persecuted everyone that wasn't considered arian.

Also, I don't understand how some of you can thrash someone who makes a bad joke of hitler being black, and still think it's ok for your country to invade another country for...what reason?

12-25-2007, 12:39 PM
Tom is offline Tom
Expertise:
Software:

Tom is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Tom

Old

Lol i don't afree with Britain invading Iraq or Iran. It wasn't me that made the decision was it? I think we should just see this as a piece of work with bad taste. He was only trying to show of his photoshop skills. Next time just try to splice Tom Cruise with Matt Damon.

12-25-2007, 01:27 PM
Seb is offline Seb
Expertise:
Software:

Seb is on a distinguished road

Old

Yeah, and if Borat hadn't been a jew, then people would have reacted like Gille here, probably calling him a racist etc.

Invalid point. Completely irrelevant.

And Hitler did not only persecute jews and black people. He persecuted everyone that wasn't considered arian.

None of us were referring to specific races, he was a terrible person. Period.

Also, I don't understand how some of you can thrash someone who makes a bad joke of hitler being black, and still think it's ok for your country to invade another country for...what reason?

Completely irrelevant. And as Tom said, we had no say in that.

Jakob, don't try and defend yourself. You made a silly mistake. Just get over it. No matter what you say, someone will come back at you, because you made the foolish mistake of posting a very controversial image which you made, none of us did, so you will always lose.

12-25-2007, 03:00 PM
Village Genius is offline Village Genius
Expertise: Software
Software: Chrome, Notepad++

Village Genius will become famous soon enough

Old

Learn your history, hitler hates the jews more then anyone. He rounded as many as he could find up in camps and mass murdered them. Don't even try to tell me that hitler hated everyone equally.

Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >