Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 840 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire :

China Sichuan Earthquake (50,000+ estimated death toll) - They need our help!

Thread title: China Sichuan Earthquake (50,000+ estimated death toll) - They need our help!
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
05-17-2008, 08:27 PM
kinkarso is offline kinkarso
Expertise:
Software:

kinkarso is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to kinkarso

Old  China Sichuan Earthquake (50,000+ estimated death toll) - They need our help!

With 28,881 Dead, 198,347 Injured, and 5 Million Homeless, it is Your Responsibility to Help!

The Sichuan Earthquake, which occurred last Monday the 12th, claimed tens of thousands of innocent lives and left thousands of children as orphans. There are still many trapped, awaiting rescue efforts, and even more injured, waiting for medical attention.

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing that I could have done something to help. I am not going to let this opportunity drift away. I need your help.

How YOU Can Help
As some of you know, I am a web entrepreneur and run multiple businesses under Kinkarso Tech Ltd. I would like to create a website to help spread the word, and to raise funds to help these people. I have developed sources to extract the latest information directly from inside China. I hope we can really make a difference and save lives in the process.

Of course, I realize that this definitely can not become reality if done by an individual. That is why I am looking for your help. In order to make this project a success, I am looking for...

Web Developers
The website will be composed of three sections; a blog, video/picture database, and a donation page. I can not do this myself. We need..

- Web Designers
- xHTML/CSS Coders
- Webmasters

Video Editor
In order to get the world out there, we need a good, strong, and motivational video to fuel the viral aspect of this project. We need a video editor who has the means and resources to put together a youtube video to promote the website and idea. Of course, video clips and pictures will be provided.

Project Managers/Internet Marketers
Viral marketing should be the backbone of this entire project. Therefore, there is a lot of communication that needs to be done to create as many joint venture partners as possible. We need people who are motivational speakers who are not shy over the phone.

Web Promotion
Of course, this will never become a success if no one knows about it. Do you own a community forum? A membership site? A prospect list? We need your help to promote the project once it is complete.

Donation
100% of all funds raised by this project will go to Mercy Corps to help the China Earthquake Relief Program.

In Exchange for Your Help...
Apart from the unmeasurable intrinsic rewards and the knowledge that you were part of a campaign that saved numerous lives, this is also an opportunity to promote your business as well. All contributors to this project will receive credit for their work (if wanted). Being 99% certain I will gain media support for this project, here is your chance to not only to save lives, but to also advance your business.

Register Now - Time is Extremely Limited
The longer we take, the more potential lives slip away through our fingers. Act now!

Please contact Donny at:
Email: donny.o@kinkarso.com
Phone: +1.604-220-2979 (Canada - PST)

Thank You,
Donny Ouyang

05-18-2008, 04:07 AM
Randy is offline Randy
Software:

Randy is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Randy

Old

ill talk to you on msn.

05-18-2008, 08:38 AM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Thank you Randy.

05-18-2008, 10:18 AM
Dregond Rahl is offline Dregond Rahl
Software:

Dregond Rahl is on a distinguished road

Old

I'm in =]

I do PSD to XHTML =]

05-18-2008, 05:29 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Thanks to all that have volunteered their valued time and effort to help out with this project. At this point in time, we are just days away from the completion of this project. We are still looking for people with the following skill set to help us. Please do not hesitate to contact me as soon as possible if you are willing to contribute to this great cause.

- Video Editor
- Project Managers/Internet Marketers
- Web Promotion

Again, here is my contact information:
Email: donny.o@kinkarso.com
Phone: +1.604-220-2979
MSN: kinkarso@gmail.com

Thank You,
Donny

05-18-2008, 05:51 PM
Haris is offline Haris
Software:

Haris is on a distinguished road

Old

Hey Donny,

You know, I am already in.

I appreciate all the volunteers.

05-18-2008, 06:10 PM
<!--Ryan--> is offline <!--Ryan-->
Expertise:
Software:

<!--Ryan--> is on a distinguished road

Old

I will do what I can, Contact me on msn.

05-18-2008, 06:44 PM
AlexWind is offline AlexWind
Expertise:
Software:

AlexWind is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to AlexWind Send a message via MSN to AlexWind Send a message via Yahoo to AlexWind

Old

If we get a new design I'll port it over to Wordpress also I'm fast as you may know lol.

05-20-2008, 04:01 AM
麻兆森 is offline 麻兆森
Expertise:
Software:

麻兆森 is on a distinguished road

Old  Boycott the 2008 Beijing Olympics!

05-22-2008, 12:12 AM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by 麻兆森 View Post
No, it is not too late. Millions are homeless, and thousands are still trapped. We need to do what we can.

Just to update everyone as to how far we have actually gotten with this project:

We were able to partner with the SD38 school board (all 48 schools), the City of Richmond, the police in Richmond, as well as the firefighters to work on a fund-raising project also for this cause. We are looking to organize a youth effort to go out into the community and fund raise in malls, airport, and other public areas.

As for the website, we have partnered with MercyCorps to be able to fund raise for this cause right away (it will be set up by tomorrow). We have already established contacts with high-end people all around the world to help us promote this project. Dozens of people are already helping with the website itself, including people from New York, Australia, India, New Zealand, the Netherlands, and more.

I do not want to reveal the website URL just yet; not until the donations system has already been sent up. Keep an eye out, and possibly donate when you can, because "your spare change could be the change of someone's life" .

Thank you,
Donny

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >