Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1576 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     Suggestions and Feedback :

The Funny thing about staf...

Thread title: The Funny thing about staf...
Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
01-12-2007, 12:04 AM
Bazza` is offline Bazza`
Expertise:
Software:

Bazza` is on a distinguished road

Old

I believe it will have been closed as it's bringing back a topic that was already closed - it was closed for a reason therefore doesn't need bringing back. Surely by bringing topics back like that members can see that it really isn't going to help anyone?, more than likely it's just going to make a situation worse (and thats not a knock at Jason in the slightest, he'll know that).

Now while we are on the subject of threads like these I'm going to say just one thing. If you created a thread like this, questioning the running of the forum, on say for instance WHT you'd be banned within about 3minutes - thats how they run things. The nice thing about TalkFreelance is that we DO let threads like this and I can assure you that members points are listened too. Personally I try to take in everything thats said on these forums by the members (ask any member on here that knows me, they'll vouch for it). However, when your blatantly saying things about staff member x (ie naming names and so on) it's not nice. You wouldn't like it if I sat here all stereo-typical and said member so and so causes arguments with every post he makes would you?

If you want to make a valid point lets do so honestly and respectfully and most importantly lets not make a bigger fuss over it than what there needs to be. Thats all I'm asking here people

01-12-2007, 12:15 AM
hyproVision is offline hyproVision
Expertise:
Software:

hyproVision is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Bazza`
I believe it will have been closed as it's bringing back a topic that was already closed - it was closed for a reason therefore doesn't need bringing back. Surely by bringing topics back like that members can see that it really isn't going to help anyone?, more than likely it's just going to make a situation worse (and thats not a knock at Jason in the slightest, he'll know that).

Now while we are on the subject of threads like these I'm going to say just one thing. If you created a thread like this, questioning the running of the forum, on say for instance WHT you'd be banned within about 3minutes - thats how they run things. The nice thing about TalkFreelance is that we DO let threads like this and I can assure you that members points are listened too. Personally I try to take in everything thats said on these forums by the members (ask any member on here that knows me, they'll vouch for it). However, when your blatantly saying things about staff member x (ie naming names and so on) it's not nice. You wouldn't like it if I sat here all stereo-typical and said member so and so causes arguments with every post he makes would you?

If you want to make a valid point lets do so honestly and respectfully and most importantly lets not make a bigger fuss over it than what there needs to be. Thats all I'm asking here people
No offense taken to your post mate BUT... It's not nice when a moderator bashes you or your thread for no damn reason. Overall i think Blue Ire should be demoted from his position simply because he pisses not only me but other people off too. It's not a nice thing to blatently say his name, no, but when a mod comes into someone elses thread and says stuff like...

Somehow you got it into your head that you are so very special, and deserve special treatment - you want special treatment try your mommy... the business world is no place for spoiled arrogant little twits like you've shown yourself to be.
Now THAT is blatantly stupid, arrogant and definitely immature. Coming from a moderator does not only make him look bad but the rest of the staff members and the tf board.

Also, yes it might have been locked because i already bought up the same topic but thats the point, i brought it up to make a stand, to show everyone of how stupid that mod and some members can be.

01-12-2007, 12:35 AM
DesignedThis is offline DesignedThis
Expertise:
Software:

DesignedThis is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to DesignedThis

Old

Things have been said, and I do not agree / disagree with any particular person but this does not look good for TFL.

I'm pretty new here and am very surprised to see this kinda, stupid argument.

I think it should end here. Whether it will, is up to you all involved.

01-12-2007, 12:52 AM
Andrew R is offline Andrew R
Expertise:
Software:

Andrew R is on a distinguished road

Old

Just because someone is a moderator/admin means they can't voice their opinion? They should be able to start arguments as long as it doesn't get out of hand because they are people too and should be able to voice their opinions such as the members can.

01-12-2007, 01:07 AM
rasberry is offline rasberry
Expertise:
Software:

rasberry is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to rasberry

Old

Jason, what much of this community is beginning to think is that moderators and administrators are robots. They aren't granted any feelings, self-respect, nor opinions.

01-12-2007, 01:08 AM
GoldtoShine is offline GoldtoShine
Software:

GoldtoShine is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to GoldtoShine

Old

Originally Posted by Andrew R
Just because someone is a moderator/admin means they can't voice their opinion? They should be able to start arguments as long as it doesn't get out of hand because they are people too and should be able to voice their opinions such as the members can.
Well thats are objective view.

I think otherwise, if a argument starts don't let it go too far and let it be extremely insulting as the quote referenced in hyprovision's post.

01-12-2007, 01:26 AM
Digit is offline Digit
Expertise:
Software:

Digit is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Digit Send a message via MSN to Digit

Old

Everyone should just shut up and stop posting random **** pointing blame. I think is everything is fine. I think the PROBLEM is the MEMBERS posting threads for every incident instead of letting them die so we can all move on.

01-12-2007, 01:29 AM
DesignedThis is offline DesignedThis
Expertise:
Software:

DesignedThis is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to DesignedThis

Old

Originally Posted by Digit
Everyone should just shut up and stop posting random **** pointing blame. I think is everything is fine. I think the PROBLEM is the MEMBERS posting threads for every incident instead of letting them die so we can all move on.
I very much agree... Thanks Digit.

01-12-2007, 02:06 AM
Dan is offline Dan
Software:

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

01-12-2007, 02:10 AM
Impluo is offline Impluo
Expertise: programming
Software: Notepad

Impluo is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Digit
Yep, I agree with that also.

Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >