Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1390 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     Suggestions and Feedback :

Submitting a Portfolio

Thread title: Submitting a Portfolio
Closed Thread    
01-10-2005, 12:52 AM
Mark Iafrate is offline Mark Iafrate
Expertise:
Software:

Mark Iafrate is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to Mark Iafrate Send a message via AIM to Mark Iafrate Send a message via MSN to Mark Iafrate Send a message via Yahoo to Mark Iafrate

Old  Submitting a Portfolio

Hey everyone,

A while back I submitted my portfolio to see if I could get approved to be a designer. But I never heard back. Not an acceptance or a rejection e-mail. Can I submit again? What are the regulations? Who decides if I'm "good"? What benefits does it have? If it is not working right than my information is below. Sorry if this is a n00b question.

http://www.MarkIafrate.com

Just turned 17 on the 6th, and have been doing graphics and web design for around two and a half years, maybe even a bit more. Have worked for a range of clients and have testimonials to back up my portfolio. I have been an active member on yaXay since 2002 and hope to stay one for a long time. Right now I am working on a couple projects inlcuding some designs as well as logos for clients.

Other information available upon request. But you can ask almost anyone on various forums about me and you will most likely get positive feedback.

Cheers everyone,
Mark Iafrate

01-10-2005, 12:59 AM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

Hello Mark, you can send your application to http://www.talkfreelance.com/apply.php. Applications are reviewed each montha and new members might be added to the team. The benefits are the ability to participate in our contests, we don't have alot of these right now but hopefully in the near future we will.

Regards.

Closed Thread