Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1921 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     Suggestions and Feedback :

Are artist freelancers?

Thread title: Are artist freelancers?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
02-09-2006, 04:21 AM
zprod69 is offline zprod69
Expertise:
Software:

zprod69 is on a distinguished road

Old

well thanks for clarify ing that you do not want me around, that i do not belong here and that my web sites are ugly. well....that' syour prerogative and i respect them even if they are insulting to me . but the way i see it is:you are embarrassing yourself.
because i have the experience and the time under my belt. and i sold a lot of artwork and website (those people must be fools also to have trusted me with my taste and imagination)
i noticed that the negative people are most of the time:
young
with no references when it comes to design ....no links to support what they are saying...i do and i do not hide it it is there for all to see.
their is not such thing as a tipical artist...making art is a vocation and it does not matter the form and the expression that becomes the result it is about the soul.
art is a state of mind.
that's why i have a problem whith people who call themselves web designer when they are web copiers. design means originality to me.i
t is a skill that you learn and perfert with practice and humility. and all design starts with a pencil and paper
drawing.
that's what they taugh me in art school and it is a proven method.
then we could be all wrong ,
me and thousands of artists behind me....
sorry it is a fact. web is nothing without design and design nothing without artist.., so after all you could accept me , welcome me in your group ....
I could teach you a couple of things.:-)