Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 804 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

buying unfinished sites/projects

Thread title: buying unfinished sites/projects
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
10-27-2007, 03:31 AM
SteveAR is offline SteveAR
Software:

SteveAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via AIM to SteveAR Send a message via MSN to SteveAR Send a message via Skype™ to SteveAR

Old  buying unfinished sites/projects

im purchasing unfinished projects and would like to see yours. im looking for a unique well designed project with domain to start off when your left off.

i know there are a few out there that want to unload some stuff thats just sitting there so heres your chance. If your site/project appeals to me i will buy it.

thanks

10-27-2007, 04:04 AM
gahustle is offline gahustle
Software:

gahustle is on a distinguished road

Old

i started www.freetheking.org , it is for convicted felon well known rapper T.I. who recently arrested on gunchargers an can face up to a decade in prison. He has a major fan base, that goes up to national maybe in in the solar system tops billboards constantly. Anyways you can start a ' Free the king ' tee-shirts with this , i could promise a sucessful venture.

gahustle.com : a domain i am willing to sell you it is currently up an wordpress installed. was ment to become a urban resource something like allhiphop.com(have template designed/coded) but more of a bloggish feel
here is a link of unfinished template i used an brung this website up in : http://www.gahustle.com/New/newhustle.html

i own xdesignlab.com

rnrmg.com ment to be rock n' real music group. but can easily become rock n roll music group.

i have tracklifemusic.com

let me know if interested...all of them are more towards the music industry / making money industry lol...

10-27-2007, 09:34 AM
Saulie is offline Saulie
Expertise:
Software:

Saulie is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Saulie Send a message via Skype™ to Saulie

Old

I have two sites that have been just sitting there waiting for me to get round to doing something with them but I never get any time.

First one is http://emoith.org which is a sort of community where the whole site would be mainly based around the forum, but would also have podcasts, videos, articles, competitions, little radio station etc. It's currently integrated into subdreamer cms which can be merged with vbulletin, but if you wanted to you could just have those pages being normal, don't know how else to describe it, pages. And then there being a forum as well, I don't have a vbulletin licence any more or the time, so going to let it go, all it needs is some time from someone, mostly everything is already there, a lot of subpages done as well. I couldn't push the.org domain to you because I got it free with hosting at one of those little company's so I doubt I would be able to push it but I would give you the .com domain instead. I could let this go for $120.

Another one would be tothepictures.com. The site has potential and the idea behind it was to make a site where people could visit before going to the cinema and view reviews about films, showtimes etc along with a forum to discuss all of the films they had seen. I don't have the time to develop this either. You would get the coded design along with the domain for around $60 if your interested.

EDIT: The top and bottom of the page on the emoith site look out of place in some browsers but I could easily fix that. Also here's how the forum sued to look like when I had vbulletin, I could easily do that for you as well free of charge. http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:u...lnk&cd=5&gl=uk

10-27-2007, 05:16 PM
Software:

Send a message via AIM to SteveAR Send a message via MSN to SteveAR Send a message via Skype™ to SteveAR

Old

thank you both and good luck with your projects. Just not grabbing my attention. anyone else?

10-27-2007, 05:30 PM
creativejen is offline creativejen
Expertise: design, front-end markup
Software: Photoshop

creativejen is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to creativejen

Old

I have Yaxal for sale which you can read a little further information about here, http://www.talkfreelance.com/showthread.php?t=45625

I am open for offers, feel free to pm me.

10-27-2007, 06:40 PM
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by iamAdam View Post
I have Yaxal for sale which you can read a little further information about here, http://www.talkfreelance.com/showthread.php?t=45625

I am open for offers, feel free to pm me.
thank you but not quite what im looking for. the unique idea is there but the project and where its at just isnt in my budget since im buying lower bin sites right now for my network.

anyone else?

10-27-2007, 07:41 PM
Razvan is offline Razvan
Expertise:
Software:

Razvan is on a distinguished road

Old

Take a look at this: http://www.talkfreelance.com/showthr...261#post400261

Great design and domain name. All you need to do is promote it!

~ Razvan

10-27-2007, 08:01 PM
JamesH is offline JamesH
Expertise:
Software:

JamesH is on a distinguished road

Old

Whats your budget? The package I have for sale is relatively inexpensive, yet to complete it, it would cost a pretty penny. And yes, its unique.

10-27-2007, 08:06 PM
jon is offline jon
Expertise:
Software:

jon is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to jon Send a message via MSN to jon

Old

http://cssbash.com - let me know if you're interested.

10-27-2007, 10:51 PM
Conrad is offline Conrad
Software:

Conrad is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Conrad

Old

jon i might be interested in cssbash, i think its having some errors on IE tho, the computer im on is using IE and it does not look right

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >