Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1548 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography     The Gallery Showcase :

Webdesign app feedback wanted

Thread title: Webdesign app feedback wanted
02-09-2011, 12:21 PM
irrlicht is offline irrlicht
Software:

irrlicht is on a distinguished road

Old  Webdesign app feedback wanted

Hi,

I'm looking for some feedback from professional web developers, and it seems this is the right place for this (so this is my first post in this forum. )

My company has recently created a simple and small editor to create Websites, intended to be used by people who have no experience with HTML, CSS etc. Its name is WebsitePainter. After the tool was released it seemed that even professional web developers started to use it, in order to create websites for clients and buy them a license for the editor afterwards so that they could modify and update the final website themselves.

So this seems like a good idea (of which we never thought about previously). Now, in order to improve the tool into that direction, we would like to get some feedback from you, professional developers: Would this mode of work for clients be interesting to you? If so, what features would you like to be added to WebsitePainter? (try it out here)

Looking forward to any constructive feedback (the editor is 30 day free to be tried out). Also, if anybody in this forum is interested in buying it, I can give you a discount, if you like.