Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1482 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Designs, Templates, Skins :

Looking for Desginer (Gaming Template)

Thread title: Looking for Desginer (Gaming Template)
Closed Thread    
09-17-2008, 04:12 AM
BeNzY is offline BeNzY
Software:

BeNzY is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to BeNzY Send a message via MSN to BeNzY Send a message via Yahoo to BeNzY Send a message via Skype™ to BeNzY

Old  Looking for Desginer (Gaming Template)

I am looking for a designer to create a gaming style rich graphics template. I am a firm believer that graphics have more to do with how active a site is then content. I have seen many great sites die due to the lack of creativity in the design or detail.

The project will consist of at least 15 pages. The following is the budget that I was thinking of.

$250-500 for the main page and $20-$40 per sub page.

This is not a set price. I am the one person in the world that doesn't mind overpaying for a design that is PERFECT for my needs.

The stipulation is this: Payment on the first page will be made after the page is completed and reviewed by myself and my partner. Then once payment is made we will want the following pages made in a suitable time line. After all the sub pages are made then payment will be made. This project will need many things added down the road. If anyone is worried about payment I have ways of securing funds but not to be released until the work meets our specifications.

This project would have to be started within the next two weeks. If you are interested please PM or E-mail me your portfolio or links to like work that you think qualifies you for this project. Also when the designer is chosen I will go into complete details after a NDA is signed and sent back to me.

What I am looking for? This site is gaming oriented with clean fun in mind. I don't mind light colors or dark. Just something that has good detail is key and looks very attractive.

E-mail: jimgoldbeck@yahoo.com

09-17-2008, 08:38 AM
alihs is offline alihs
Expertise: design, PHP, Wordpress, SEO
Software: Photoshop, Notepad++, Firefox

alihs is on a distinguished road

Old

pm sent.

09-18-2008, 06:30 PM
unitedjynx is offline unitedjynx
Expertise:
Software:

unitedjynx is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to unitedjynx

Old

So you will be making no down payments?

09-18-2008, 07:49 PM
Ali22 is offline Ali22
Software:

Ali22 is on a distinguished road

Old

Greetings! You can take a look at my work here: www.juliusx.deviantart.com

I love making gaming templates, I believe they are my specialty. Hope to hear from you soon!

Closed Thread