Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 897 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products :

How to generate massive income by posting in forums + 2 Great Bonuses!

Thread title: How to generate massive income by posting in forums + 2 Great Bonuses!
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
06-24-2007, 02:50 AM
AbsoluteKC is offline AbsoluteKC
Software:

AbsoluteKC is on a distinguished road

Old  How to generate massive income by posting in forums + 2 Great Bonuses!

I am glad to release my eBook, entitled The Essential Guide For Forum Entrepreneurs, illustrates how I have been generating online income for the last two years.

The eBook contains four sections as follows:

Forum Entrepreneur Fundamentals
Focus on guiding the new members on how to build up their positive profiles with their domain knowledge. It also lists down things to avoid in the forums such as hijacking of threads. This section concludes with a step by step guide to achieve good rapport in the forums.

Monetize Your Profile
Introduces how can a profile be monetized. For example, how to improve your signature sales, avatars etc.

Create Product / Service Listing That Sells
Highlights what are the strategies that one can adapt to increase the response from the other members and thus, close the deal at the price seller set.

Becoming a Successful Forum Entrepreneur
Illustrate how to build a great reputation and at the same time, detect and avoid scams. It also discusses how can a member outsource a good service globally and gain huge profit without offering a product or service himself / herself.

I have also throw in two bonus chapters that:

1) Teach you how to obtain one or many permanent Yahoo backlinks (PR 6) for free!

2) Show you how I create a brand new web site (with no traffic) that sells more than $200!

Testimonials
"KC is good SEO and a hard working webmaster. I have seen him most of the time giving out advices and showing the paths to emerging webmasters. I have known KC from last one year and I would have to say that his work is really inspiration and a milestone for many people who are joining the online business community.

I did receive a chance to review The Essential Guide for Forum Entrepreneurs and after reading all the pages I would have to say that it is packed with some very outstanding points. As a forum owner myself I have passed through all the stages and am still impressed by the details that have been covered in the book chapters. It is my privilege to say what an outstanding KC has proven himself to be from the first day we met."
- Nick_Mayhem, Owner of NameSlot.com

-------------------------------

"Forum entrepreneurship is a fresh idea and which is why the book’s content is 100% original. KC left no stones unturned as he covers everything from forum DOs and DON’Ts to building your reputation to how you can make money and the best way to do it – backed by examples from his own personal experience. Recommended!" - Larry Lim, SEO Consultant

-------------------------------

"I've read over this book and can say that KC has outlined the proper way to build your account on DP and other forums. He goes into detail the way's he has made money. Well worth the 15$" -Brandon, aka Loco.m

How To Order:
I am currently offering a 50% discount for this eBook for only a week till 29 Jun 2007. It only cost $15 now if you buy this eBook. You will also get instant download access to this eBook after payment through PayPal.

06-24-2007, 02:54 AM
JamesH is offline JamesH
Expertise:
Software:

JamesH is on a distinguished road

Old

Why are you selling out? If you've made money this way for years, why would you want others to know? I don't understand, kinda sounds fishy ya know?

06-24-2007, 03:03 AM
Vizon is offline Vizon - Click for my Image
Expertise:
Software:

Vizon is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

I agree, Now I have never purchased one of these but I believe they are fake. So to cover for the confusion caused can you provide proof of the earnings and simply turn claims into facts?

06-24-2007, 03:21 AM
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by Vizon View Post
I agree, Now I have never purchased one of these but I believe they are fake. So to cover for the confusion caused can you provide proof of the earnings and simply turn claims into facts?
The eBook itself comes with proof of earnings. I have included real life examples of how I managed to do it and links to the actual sites that I have sold them off for $200 and more.

If you buy this eBook and find that the scenarios are fake, I will give you a full refund.

Now, let me explain why I am selling this eBook.

1) I am concentrating on a more profitable niche now.

2) This eBook is not a get-rich quickly type. In fact, it takes time to become a successful Forum Entrepreneur. Hence, this eBook will facilitate anyone to start off easier.

I would like to stress that every part of the eBook is correct and accurate. I will give a full refund if anyone buys the eBook and find that it contains fake information.

I would appreciate if anyone can hold off their comment until they read the eBook. Thank you.

06-24-2007, 03:52 AM
Vizon is offline Vizon - Click for my Image
Expertise:
Software:

Vizon is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Well- Usually someone provides info before you buy something. When I am selling a website I don't say "100k uniques in one month!" Then when someone asks for stats say "its included in the sale, you can look once purchased" Do you get my reasoning?

06-24-2007, 06:05 AM
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by Vizon View Post
Well- Usually someone provides info before you buy something. When I am selling a website I don't say "100k uniques in one month!" Then when someone asks for stats say "its included in the sale, you can look once purchased" Do you get my reasoning?
Vizon, my example in the eBook will most probably give away many ideas on what am I doing. Hence, I have my reservations on posting it outside of the eBook. In addition, I am offering a 100% refund if you find there is any discrepancies with what I have claimed.

It is true that when you buy a site, you should see the stats (page views etc) beforehand. But if you are buying a money making technique, will you ask for a preview beforehand? I can send you the screen shots of my web site transaction but will it prove anything? Will the sales transaction proves that I am using this technique?

In my opinion, nothing beats a full 100% refund. You have nothing to lose if you find that this eBook contains the information as described. I have yet to receive any negative feedback for my review and SOLD copies

06-24-2007, 11:38 AM
Wildhoney is offline Wildhoney
Expertise:
Software:

Wildhoney is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Wildhoney Send a message via MSN to Wildhoney Send a message via Yahoo to Wildhoney

Old

You keep bringing up refunds to psychologically reassure people that it's a safe option because they cannot lose. But you know for a fact that 90% of people will not take the refund as they will simply forget about it. This sounds about as fishy as Damien's post.

06-24-2007, 11:43 AM
fooblah123 is offline fooblah123
Software:

fooblah123 is on a distinguished road

Old

If you want to sell it here, i recomend giving a free copy to one of the admins or moderators and if they approve it then good luck! Thats just my suggestion!

Thanks

06-24-2007, 02:56 PM
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by Eversuns View Post
If you want to sell it here, i recomend giving a free copy to one of the admins or moderators and if they approve it then good luck! Thats just my suggestion!

Thanks
Yes, this is a good suggestion

If the admin or any senior member would like a copy to review, I would gladly send out a review copy. Just let me know who will be reviewing the copy.

Wildhoney, I don't think people will forget to refund if they find out my 40-pages eBook is a fake after their instant download..

06-24-2007, 03:00 PM
BUrgy is offline BUrgy
Expertise:
Software:

BUrgy is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to BUrgy Send a message via MSN to BUrgy

Old

The key to maing money is to say you have an ebook on how to make money, so people buy it and send you money. Then the ebook says to say you have an ebook.

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >