Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1444 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Designs, Templates, Skins :

Highest Quality Gaming Ladder Site Ever!

Thread title: Highest Quality Gaming Ladder Site Ever!
02-13-2010, 05:03 PM
BeNzY is offline BeNzY
Software:

BeNzY is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to BeNzY Send a message via MSN to BeNzY Send a message via Yahoo to BeNzY Send a message via Skype™ to BeNzY

Old  Highest Quality Gaming Ladder Site Ever!

Hello everyone yet again...

I have decided to part ways with a gaming design I created long ago. I have not coded it so its the raw psd you will be purchasing.

BIN: $800

Starting Big: $300

There is also the sign up page and Free Agent Page which has two pages to it. Just haven't uploaded them yet. Please don't message me and offer me a low ball price. I have kept this for a while and the design will not be outdated for a long time.

Thanks,

BeNzY

02-15-2010, 04:57 AM
mjwalsh is offline mjwalsh
Software: Dreamweaver - Notepad++

mjwalsh is on a distinguished road

Old

Why would you sell this?

02-15-2010, 10:21 PM
BeNzY is offline BeNzY
Software:

BeNzY is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to BeNzY Send a message via MSN to BeNzY Send a message via Yahoo to BeNzY Send a message via Skype™ to BeNzY

Old

Originally Posted by mjwalsh View Post
Why would you sell this?
Just need to part ways with it. been hanging on in hopes of doing something with it. That's it! So any takers?

02-24-2010, 09:51 PM
LiamHammett is offline LiamHammett
Software:

LiamHammett is on a distinguished road

Old

That is a beautiful template, but you just gave the design away, people can copy it and make a PSD theirselves. Plus, $300 for a PSD is far too much, few people would pay that much for the template, let alone just the images... Lower the price and I'll consider it.

02-24-2010, 10:08 PM
imchewee is offline imchewee
Software:

imchewee is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by LiamHammett View Post
That is a beautiful template, but you just gave the design away, people can copy it and make a PSD theirselves. Plus, $300 for a PSD is far too much, few people would pay that much for the template, let alone just the images... Lower the price and I'll consider it.
You obviously have no idea about how much quality designs really cost. It's not common to pay $600+ for just a quality homepage. This price is a complete steal, if anything he should be charging more. So please don't pull his pants down in public, private message him instead. Take a look at http://www.outline2design.com/ part of psd2html. Just because certain people around here charge such low prices doesn't mean it is the norm.

02-24-2010, 10:30 PM
LiamHammett is offline LiamHammett
Software:

LiamHammett is on a distinguished road

Old

I have a very good idea about how much good designs cost, and I do agree that this is a brilliant theme, and it may just be my opinion but just for the PSD, that is too much.

Outline2Design, I justh had a look at them and it looks like they have a smooth and easy ordering process, but that is really ovepriced for 99/100 people.

02-24-2010, 10:38 PM
The_Return is offline The_Return
Software: Photoshop, Dreamweaver

The_Return is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to The_Return

Old

Originally Posted by LiamHammett View Post
I have a very good idea about how much good designs cost, and I do agree that this is a brilliant theme, and it may just be my opinion but just for the PSD, that is too much.

Outline2Design, I justh had a look at them and it looks like they have a smooth and easy ordering process, but that is really ovepriced for 99/100 people.
The average business would be looking at $800 - $1000 just for a basic design for their company now you may see others much lower but chances are its probably a foreign person doing the work with bad communication to what you want. You have to pay more for the kind of quality you want. Its like buying a $800 used car sure it might get you around but how long will it last want kind of fixing does it need, or would you pay $8000
for a decent car thats nice, doesn't need any work and will last way longer.

02-24-2010, 11:20 PM
imchewee is offline imchewee
Software:

imchewee is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by The_Return View Post
The average business would be looking at $800 - $1000 just for a basic design for their company now you may see others much lower but chances are its probably a foreign person doing the work with bad communication to what you want. You have to pay more for the kind of quality you want. Its like buying a $800 used car sure it might get you around but how long will it last want kind of fixing does it need, or would you pay $8000
for a decent car thats nice, doesn't need any work and will last way longer.
Well said, also a lot of designers under price themselves massively to build up a client base and reputation. It's a competitive market - now this is extremely off topic and I am pretty sure it's against the rules to make comments on peoples prices (may have mistaken that rule for another forum).

So back on topic. Good luck with the sale buddy, amazing design. If I wasn't working on a big project, I'd snag this bad boy up at bin.

03-05-2010, 01:55 AM
Intermission is offline Intermission
Software:

Intermission is on a distinguished road

Old

If you are interested in starting this project back up with a business partner I will be willing to get you the right connections in the competitive gaming world to make us a lot of money. PM me if your interested