Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1599 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Programming     Development Software and Tools :

SGClient - What would you like to see?

Thread title: SGClient - What would you like to see?
Closed Thread    
01-14-2007, 01:40 PM
Sam Granger is offline Sam Granger
Expertise:
Software:

Sam Granger is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Sam Granger

Old  SGClient - What would you like to see?

Hello guys! I know I haven't posted any news recently regarding SGClient, so here are a few updates on what is going on. SGClient is going to be renamed. I won't reveal the new name yet though, I want to get the site & software all up and running first.

For those that don't know, 'SGClient' is a script written in PHP using a MySQL database that allows webdesigners to keep their clients updated on projects. Lets say I hire you to re-design my website. I can log into 'SGClient' and view all updates, progress %, screenshots etc... I can make comments, order new projects, pay my invoices, download them in pdf format and download my previous project source files. In the admin panel, you can make various groups. Designers, Programmers etc... Each designer, programmer, 3d artist etc... has a biography/profile that the clients can view. See quick mockup below. Which 'standard' groups should I make?

My question to you is the following: What would you like to see 'SGClient' have?

Closed Thread