Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1851 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Designs, Templates, Skins :

[WANTED] Custom Xbox 360 Vbulletin Style

Thread title: [WANTED] Custom Xbox 360 Vbulletin Style
Closed Thread    
07-03-2005, 04:46 PM
frozenwave is offline frozenwave
Software:

frozenwave is on a distinguished road

Old  [WANTED] Custom Xbox 360 Vbulletin Style

Who we are
Xbox360Forum.com is looking forward to the next generation of Xbox gaming. We're a community of gamers eagrly awaiting what Microsoft has in store for the christmas season.

What we're looking for
I want a simple, custom vBulletin skin for the message board. I want it to use the colors from the Xbox 360 logo.
A perfect sample site is http://www.Namepros.com
Note their simple logo (you need to design a logo for us as well), easy to use navigation, and consistent color scheme. Another site I like is http://www.talkfreelance.com.
Design needs to be fluid.

The rest is up to you. We're looking for creative designers who really know how to make an attractive forum!

Design will need to be coded so all we have to do is upload it and choose your design from the VB template menu

Price
I want to set a price for the project before we get started. Payment will be made at the end of the project through Paypal only (I'm verified). We can discuss price privately.

Contact
It's best if you e-mail me: Admin --aatt-- xbox360forum --ddoott-- com. My name is Omar by the way.

Closed Thread