Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1382 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Contracts, Business and Legal Help :

Am i in the wrong?

Thread title: Am i in the wrong?
Closed Thread    
07-20-2007, 01:48 AM
Seb is offline Seb
Expertise:
Software:

Seb is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by masfenix View Post
I wouldn't listen to half the people on here. Most of them are still highschool student. Granted I am a college student too, and only have 4 years of experience, I think refunding would be the right solution. Afterall your customer is not getting ANYTHING at the end is he?

You won't get far on this forum with an attitude like that, because yes, you are right, this forum does contain alot of young people, but why are you judging us? Before you type things like that, why don't you check your grammar. Some of your sentences don't make sense.

07-20-2007, 04:38 AM
masfenix is offline masfenix
Expertise:
Software:

masfenix has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via AIM to masfenix

Old

Originally Posted by Seb View Post
You won't get far on this forum with an attitude like that, because yes, you are right, this forum does contain alot of young people, but why are you judging us? Before you type things like that, why don't you check your grammar. Some of your sentences don't make sense.
I wasn't judging anyone. It was a "reply" to villiage idiot to his remark to AMF.

Second, I could care less if there are grammer errors. Know why? Because English isn't my language.

Closed Thread