Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1317 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Programming     PHP and MySQL :

Freakin Proud!

Thread title: Freakin Proud!
Closed Thread    
02-03-2005, 04:53 AM
CEStudios is offline CEStudios
Software:

CEStudios is on a distinguished road

Old  Freakin Proud!

HAHA, well most of you that read my posts know i have been struggling latley with my stuff. I was struggling with html. Well i sat down and looked real hard at my latest layout for this bands site (i didnt design the layout, they gave it to me and wanted me to slice it and code it). I sat down last night and thought real hard about columns and rows when i sliced, and i sliced it into 5columns 3 rows. Ok, then i figured out how to make tables, then how to make a picture i put in a column make it take up more than 1. So i sat down, looked at other peoples coding for about 3 hours straight (reffered back and forth to a html dictionary i found so i could figure out the tags and what they meant) was like ok i think i got this. Started coding this page last night, and here i am with the almost final product. All i have left to do is make the nav bar at the top, and make my php file for the newsletter and have the page load it ( i think i know how to make the html code load it). Well here is the url for what i have so far on the site, i am acutally really proud of myself and how this turned out for my first coding! www.cuttingedgestudios.com/homepage.html

02-03-2005, 01:13 PM
jamesyfx is offline jamesyfx
Expertise: Design
Software: TextEdit

jamesyfx is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to jamesyfx

Old

mmm, thats quite good.

Some of it seems a bit off, but since it's your first, goody.

Closed Thread