Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1257 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Looking for Work

Thread title: Looking for Work
09-19-2009, 12:37 AM
ChrisGwynne is offline ChrisGwynne
Expertise: Development
Software: TextMate, Transmit, Photoshop.

ChrisGwynne is on a distinguished road

Old  Looking for Work

Hey

Looking for work. Wordpress, vBulletin, template coding. Anything really.

Interested, PM me.

Thanks.

09-22-2009, 08:11 AM
sparkle3689@aol.com is offline sparkle3689@aol.com
Software:

sparkle3689@aol.com is on a distinguished road

Old

Hi, I don't know if this is something you do but I'm looking for the following work, done asap and for as reasonable as possible.

- I need a plugin to work with my wordpress. I need to have my feedburner work with my wordpress and I tried to install feedsmith but it wasnt working so i must be doing something wrong. I need this done asap.

- how much it would be to recode my template I have. www.dearabigail.net. I could go over specifics with you, but I would like to have my own photo in the picture frame, make some fonts bigger and change a font style, and possibly take our the coffee cup graphic. I didn't know if this was even possible. so if you could let me know, that'd be great.

- I dont know if you design templates or not. but if you do i was also wondering how much you charge for a new coded wordpress template. I would be looking for a feminine template influenced by a journal or diary. ( I could go over more specifics in detail).

- Could you make a blogger theme compatible for wordpress? The theme I like is called "quirky valentine". if you google it, it should come up. It was made for v-day.

if interested please email me asap at sparkle3689@aol.com

thanks