Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1046 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

$5 Auto-Anime database.

Thread title: $5 Auto-Anime database.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
11-25-2007, 06:43 AM
jpoplive is offline jpoplive
Software:

jpoplive is on a distinguished road

Old  $5 Auto-Anime database.

Goto Auto-Anime Now

Do you want to create a highly profitable anime streaming site like Animefe.com but you find that you don’t have the time or will power to keep everything up-to-date. Well, I have a deal for you. Animefe.com is starting a program called “Auto-Anime”.
Goto Auto-Anime Now

What is Auto-Anime?

Auto-Anime is a way for you to create a site just like this one in just a few hours. You create a website that has Wordpress installed on it. I will share with you a .xml file. You then import this file to your wordpress site. This will then add all the video you see on this site on your site. This means that I will do all the work and you reap the profits.
Goto Auto-Anime Now

What makes it “Auto”?

The simple fact that all the video will stream on your site without you having to add any of them.
Goto Auto-Anime Now

Will Animefe.com keep the videos updated?

Yes, For a price. Every week I will release an update. In the update will be the new videos along with fixes to videos that have stopped working. Yes that is right, I will also include video fixes with all new release.
Goto Auto-Anime Now

How can you make money?

This too is simple. With ads. Just like most site on the internet you will be able to use Google Adsense to make money or any other service you want. Since you do not have to worry about adding videos to your site. You can work on getting the word out and start make money right away.
Goto Auto-Anime Now