Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1161 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     Suggestions and Feedback :

I'm sorry but..

Thread title: I'm sorry but..
Closed Thread    
06-08-2013, 06:35 AM
vVv is offline vVv
Software:

vVv is on a distinguished road

Old  I'm sorry but..

The owner of this place is a joke! I thought the previous owners here were a joke, but this latest one takes the cake lol. In all the years of this place having bad owners, this is the only one that abandoned it in short time frame and left it go to pot in short order.

This place had bad "owners" previously of course, but at least the owners did things from time to time and showed members they were here yet. Even if a year passed or whatever, the previous owners spoke to the community.

This newest owner is a joke, and I really think he should just donate it to a handful of dedicated members that want to see this place to still live, thrive and grow. Even if it means me being deleted/banned again, I'd rather this place be under control by Salathe, Village Genius, or whoever.

This newest owner wasted his money obviously and it's stupid. He should have just let others buy it that actually wanted to do something with it. Not just give more false hopes and dreams and bail. Never buy a site if you don't intend to improve nor make it grow.

If you can't do that, then don't buy it. Simple. Give it / donate it to others that are willing to start it over and rebuild it.

Closed Thread