Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1682 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Designs, Templates, Skins :

[Wanted] vBulletin Style Coder(s)

Thread title: [Wanted] vBulletin Style Coder(s)
Closed Thread    
10-11-2005, 06:27 PM
KW802 is offline KW802
Software:

KW802 is on a distinguished road

Old  [Wanted] vBulletin Style Coder(s)

I'm looking for somebody who can code vBulletin styles.

Short term I'm looking for somebody who can assist with converting some vB 3.0.x styles to vB 3.5.x Gold. There are aproximately 3-5 styles to be converted. My usual coder is back at colllege and his schedule is limited so I'll be converting some styles over and am looking for somebody to work on the rest.

Deliverables: The coder will be provided with the vB 3.0.x package of the style and will deliver the vB 3.5.x Gold XML files. The converted style will able to use all of the new vB 3.5 features such as inline moderation, inthread editing, etcetera. Styles must pass the W3C XHTML Transitional validation and the W3C CSS validation checks.

Depending upon the experience (did the person deliver on time, was everything coded correctly, did it pass validation, etc.) there may then be additional projects in the future ranging from small projects such as these conversions to total coding starting from the original PSD.

If you're interested please PM me here. Include your estimated timeline for a style conversion, rate, and dates of availability. If you're interested in being considered for future projects on a larger scale then also include links to either your portfolio or sites that you've previously coded.

Thanks.

Kevin
PS: At this time I'm not looking for any designers, just coders. If you can do PhotoShop work, then great because I might have some small jobs for you in that area also but for now it's just coders that I'm looking for.

10-11-2005, 07:03 PM
Peter Avey is offline Peter Avey
Expertise:
Software:

Peter Avey is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to Peter Avey

Old

I can help you add me to msn (i have 2) SchoolSlush@hotmail.com - Info@t9media.com

Thanks

10-11-2005, 10:40 PM
Aros is offline Aros
Expertise:
Software:

Aros is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by KW802
I'm looking for somebody who can code vBulletin styles.

Short term I'm looking for somebody who can assist with converting some vB 3.0.x styles to vB 3.5.x Gold. There are aproximately 3-5 styles to be converted. My usual coder is back at colllege and his schedule is limited so I'll be converting some styles over and am looking for somebody to work on the rest.

Deliverables: The coder will be provided with the vB 3.0.x package of the style and will deliver the vB 3.5.x Gold XML files. The converted style will able to use all of the new vB 3.5 features such as inline moderation, inthread editing, etcetera. Styles must pass the W3C XHTML Transitional validation and the W3C CSS validation checks.

Depending upon the experience (did the person deliver on time, was everything coded correctly, did it pass validation, etc.) there may then be additional projects in the future ranging from small projects such as these conversions to total coding starting from the original PSD.

If you're interested please PM me here. Include your estimated timeline for a style conversion, rate, and dates of availability. If you're interested in being considered for future projects on a larger scale then also include links to either your portfolio or sites that you've previously coded.

Thanks.

Kevin
PS: At this time I'm not looking for any designers, just coders. If you can do PhotoShop work, then great because I might have some small jobs for you in that area also but for now it's just coders that I'm looking for.
We've worked before Kevin, please check www.yourskinner.com or drop me an e-mail at sales [AT] yourskinner.com.

10-12-2005, 02:22 AM
smacklan is offline smacklan
Expertise: Design, Business
Software: Everything

smacklan is on a distinguished road

Old

Aros would be my recomendation..best vb coder out there

10-12-2005, 11:24 AM
Aros is offline Aros
Expertise:
Software:

Aros is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by smacklan
Aros would be my recomendation..best vb coder out there
Thank you John

10-13-2005, 02:47 AM
KW802 is offline KW802
Software:

KW802 is on a distinguished road

Old

Aros: For the conversions I need quick turn-around time and you're booked in the short term (I looked at your calendar already) so we'll talk about some full coding jobs that are in the To Do pile yet after I get these done. Don't worry, none of them are as complicated as Armada was.

Peter: I'll try to reach you on IM in the afternoon Thursday.

Smack: Check your PM in a few minutes....

Everybody else who contacted me via PM or email: Sorry for not getting back to everybody personally but I've been swamped under with offers. I've got a short list of candidates that I'll be giving projects to with the intent of seeing how it works out. I'll keep your contact information on file for future reference.

Thanks, everybody!

Closed Thread