Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2186 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

SkinZee - Template / Web Design Ecommerce Site - 36000$ Yearly Net Income

Thread title: SkinZee - Template / Web Design Ecommerce Site - 36000$ Yearly Net Income
Closed Thread    
02-29-2008, 09:14 PM
arifagic is offline arifagic
Software:

arifagic is on a distinguished road

Old  SkinZee - Template / Web Design Ecommerce Site - 36000$ Yearly Net Income

SkinZee - Template / Web Design Ecommerce Site
36000$ Annual Net Income - Easy to run - Self Promoted

Please bid on the sitepoint thread or here..

* URL: http://tinyurl.com/22oa9o
* Established: 14 Sep 2007
* Uniques/Month: 6,700
* Monthly Revenue: 3300
* PageRank: 2
* Listed: 28 Feb 2008

Bidding Rules!
Please do not bid on my auction unless you have the funds ready to be sent, i want to sell it throw escrow.com since it`s very secure and really easy to use. Only bid if you intend to buy it and if you have other questions please PM ME!

What is it that I am selling?
Selling my precious baby www.sk in zee.com , been working on it allot next to my day job and I`m really not sure if I’m to sell it or not, I started the site 20th September and with the idea that a lot of popular scripts around all have well designed templates and sellable sites, I bought a script a while back and didn’t at the time have much resources to do my own design so I wanted to outsource it to a company which did LP designs, after a headache I got the idea that more scripts and webmaster owners are probably in the same spot lack of good support / templates and unique design service.
The site is sell has been a very successful and very good income from it past 5.5 months I’ve made over 17500$+ USD, with an average revenue of 3300USD per month = 110$ per day.

TOTAL NET REVENUE YEARLY: 36000$

What does it my website consists of?
- Owner ship to the business.
- Domain: Skin Zee.com
- New design valued minimum 500$
- e-Junkie.com account take over (for easy transaction)
- Exclusive rights to all products:
o 6 LayeredPanel Themes (Value: 1600$)
o 5 MSRS (MySpace Resource Script ) Templates (Value: 1300$)
o 1 Wordpress Theme (Value: 200$)
o 2 phpAS Templates (Value: 500$)
o 1 phpAS XHTML/CSS Coded template (Not integrated) (Value: 300$)
o 2 XHTML /CSS Unique Coded Templates Ready for sale(Value: 500$)
o BONUS: 3 un-coded finished designs ready for sale (value 500$)

Total Value: 5400$

You get our licensed scripts we have bought:
o php Link Directory (30$)
o phpArcadeScript (30$)
o phpLive (89$)

- 1 Year Hosting (Buyer can take over the correct account)

o Total Value: 150$

How does it run, what does it take to run it?

Well it only takes 1 guy, and it can be expand A LOT really, all depends on your goals. My goal was to make a side income to support me and my wife with our new happy marriage I have a day job my wife is unemployed. So if you have few hours after work to run it it`s all it takes.

- I will give out my resources to the buyer where to outsource your projects cheap.
- I will give you my contacts for my coders and designers.
So if you want to be your own boss, managing your own business and just arranging jobs with clients it can be done and you don`t have to do much work you self and you will end up with 2-4k a month.
You basically make new designs for various scripts then release them, you can charge your own set price and make back the costs of the template in few days then you have it on sale for ever and all that is direct income to you. I’ve chosen to do everything myself because I love design and all that!
We use some resources for advertising which are like 5$ per ad per month and mostly free so there is basically no cost in running this business, you will see in sept/November we had almost 5k revenue – running cost of 200$ = Reason for high income that month is that I release my majority of products in that month since then I’ve completed a lot of unique designs and requests.
If the new owner makes from 5-10 new products right away I can personally guarantee that your profit for that month will go sky high like mine did. And you can just keep on doing it expanding your client base which will bring in more requests on custom design service.

Information about the content
With regard to the existing products, every item in the site's catalogue will be included in the sale. Once the sale has been completed, I will transfer my exclusive product resale rights to the new owner, via the sale contract. The new owner will then have exclusive ownership rights to all of the products. It's also important to state that the template products are exclusive to SkinZee web site alone, and they are not for sale anywhere else on the web.

Payment info:
Transaction will take place with escrow.com or by wire transfer, all fees we can agree on once the sale is throw. I will accept full payment with escrow then deliver you the site and it`s content to you. I will only take what the site is worth and no trades (IE: Payment plans or website trade).

After sale support:
I run several online businesses and I’m available for any support or questions regarding the website at anytime, day / night / weekend / holiday / 24 / 7 / 365…

Why am I selling?
I run several online businesses and my other projects just need my intention and will take must of my time the next couple of months and I don’t want to leave SkinZee just sitting there so I want to look at other alternatives.

Thank you for visiting this listing, please PM me with any questions. If you need any proof off income or anything, I have everything ready and can show you anything you like.

03-03-2008, 12:02 AM
Conrad is offline Conrad
Software:

Conrad is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Conrad

Old

looks nice,

03-22-2008, 10:45 PM
NameerSK is offline NameerSK
Software:

NameerSK is on a distinguished road

Old

Hello I am interested. Please email me at nameersk [at] gmail.com with one of your IM details please. I am free to work on the site all day.

Closed Thread