Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1652 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Other Services :

Have domains for sale? We want to talk to you!

Thread title: Have domains for sale? We want to talk to you!
01-03-2011, 08:06 AM
The Rover is offline The Rover
Expertise: Domain Name Consultant
Software: Fireworks, Notepad, Firefox

The Rover is on a distinguished road

Old  Have domains for sale? We want to talk to you!

Within the next couple of weeks, HttpDeals.com will finally be launched! HttpDeals will be a niche driven service that specializes in selling premium domain names at budget prices. ($499 and below).

We are currently looking for a select group of partners who own quality domain names they'd like to sell. Our unique marketplace will allow you to showcase your premium and brandable domains for sale, free of charge. If approved, we will create a logo concept for each of your domains, and display them for sale for the price that you decide. ($49-$499). We take care of the customer service and payment processing from the buyer, and then pay you within 1 business day after the buyer confirms receipt of the domain. Payments will be made via, paypal, alertpay, or check, minus a 15% commission fee. Buyers of domains will have the opportunity to purchase the domain flat out (no logo included) or the option of purchasing the domain w/a logo for an additional cost. The cost of the logo design will not affect your asking price of the domain.

We are not looking for large portfolios of domains. We are looking for individuals who perhaps have a handful of quality domain names that they wish to sell at a fair price. (Preferably 15 domains or less, for initial submissions). Each domain submitted will be reviewed to determine whether it can be included in our marketplace. If you wish to get a head start, feel free to pm me with the domain(s) that you wish to sell, along with the price for each. If you're needing help determining the fair market value of a particular domain, we can assist you with that as well. Below are a few FAQ's to help those who are interested.

Q) Why should I list my domains with your service?
A) Unlike many other services, we will create an initial logo-concept (rough mockup) free of charge, for each of your domains. This will result in more "buzz" and exposure for your domains. All domains listed will be apart of an ongoing marketing campaign that will generate traffic and additional exposure to our marketplace. We also do not charge you a fee to list your domain(s).

Q) What are the requirements in order to list my domains?
A) Each domain that you submit must be approved for inclusion. After approval, you are required to redirect your domain to the proper httpdeals listing page. We ask that you allow 90 days for your domain to be sold before attempting to sell or list it elsewhere.

Q) Am I allowed to sell my domains elsewhere?
A) No. Once each domain is approved and listed, you also agree to allow 90 days for your domain to be sold exclusively through our marketplace. Our system automatically detects redirect and whois changes. If your domain is sold outside of httpdeals, or if the domain is no longer redirected to our marketplace, your domain will be automatically removed. Once this happens, we will be unable to list that particular domain again. However, we certainly encourage you to refer potential buyers to httpdeals by linking directly to your domain's sales page. Since we act as an escrow service, buyer confidence is much higher when compared to buying from an individual.

Q) What if I change my mind or no longer wish to sell my domain?
A) If you wish to remove your domain, you may request to do so at any anytime. However, please keep in mind that we are seeking long-term domain partners who are serious about selling their domains.

Q) How long do I have to transfer the domain to the buyer's account?
A) We allow domain owners up to 5 business days to transfer the domain to the buyer. After 5 business days, funds are returned to the buyer. The faster you transfer the domain, the faster you get paid.

Feel free to pm me for further info or if you have any questions!