Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1482 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Contracts, Business and Legal Help :

What to do?

Thread title: What to do?
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
05-09-2006, 11:49 AM
Haris is offline Haris
Software:

Haris is on a distinguished road

Old  What to do?

Hello,

I'm 15 years old and I know that contracts with minors doesn't work and I have a problem that I trust people very fast!

I was contacted by someone on webhostingtalk for fixing the website, doing small graphics and two banners for a bargain price of $85.

I was paid $50 as soon as i had done everything! Now the balance amount of $35 is not paid yet.

I had tried to contact him over MSN and he said he had family problems and will pay as soon as possible. Now i'm not paid uptill yet and PM'ed him here at talkfreelance, I was replied but he didn't knew me. I replied back and i haven't got a reply uptill now!

What shall I do? I Know i should have a contract but still what do you guys say what should i do in the future jobs?

Regards,
Muhammad Haris

05-09-2006, 11:53 AM
Jamie is offline Jamie
Software:

Jamie is on a distinguished road

Old

I really don't see anything that you can do other than, wait a bit longer and if he doesn't pay, warn anyone whos going to do business with him.

05-09-2006, 12:04 PM
Haris is offline Haris
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by Jamie
I really don't see anything that you can do other than, wait a bit longer and if he doesn't pay, warn anyone whos going to do business with him.
I had been waiting for one month and will wait for the PM which i had sent him recently otherwise going to expose him.

05-09-2006, 04:47 PM
Haris is offline Haris
Software:

Old

I want your advices guys, I must say this thing is full because it is a serious matter....

First of all , me(developer) and the client agreed on $50 at the first but due to my demand he increased $35 and made it $85.

He send me $50 first and asked me that wait for $35 because his paypal echeck wasn't cleared yet! I said "OK" and trusted him.

He came online today and told me he don't remember and is not accepting this thing. I have logs but i think no one trust these logs.

Now tell me should I expose him or not?

EDIT : Now he is not even accepting the true facts. I believe he is a cheater. I want to get your suggestions on what should I do!

05-10-2006, 04:26 AM
mason is offline mason
Software:

mason is on a distinguished road

Old

you probably want to contact a forum admin.

05-18-2006, 06:37 AM
Haris is offline Haris
Software:

Old

Julian is on it!

05-18-2006, 11:22 AM
illsendit is offline illsendit
Software:

illsendit is on a distinguished road

Old

This is pathetic,
Haris if your implying its me, you are the one who is trying to steal money from me.

We made a deal, $50 for the script editing, NOTHING to do with what you said in your post about graphics design, you designed nothing, you edited my site.

WE agreed on $50, i paid you $50. After i paid you, you said you wanted $35 more, why would i give you $35 more when WE agreed on $50 and the deal was done.

I never said anything about family problems, sorry :S

05-18-2006, 02:08 PM
Haris is offline Haris
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by illsendit
This is pathetic,
Haris if your implying its me, you are the one who is trying to steal money from me.

We made a deal, $50 for the script editing, NOTHING to do with what you said in your post about graphics design, you designed nothing, you edited my site.

WE agreed on $50, i paid you $50. After i paid you, you said you wanted $35 more, why would i give you $35 more when WE agreed on $50 and the deal was done.

I never said anything about family problems, sorry :S
You are denying that I made you two banners for illsendit and thats what you hadn't paid me yet for!

The banner was a 88x61 button and 468x60 standard sized banner which is there in your sale thread of illsendit.com at talkfreelance.

The banner is and its with sale @ http://talkfreelance.com/thread16634.html

Now I don't think i will figh with you more because consider it as a donation and I request you that please don't scam anyone because we guys work hard day and night to feed ourselves and our dependent family. $35 is nothing for me but please its much for some people over here!

Regards,
Muhammad Haris

05-18-2006, 02:23 PM
illsendit is offline illsendit
Software:

illsendit is on a distinguished road

Old

Haris, your a funny guy, yes you created the banner, sorry i forgot about that.
YOU ARE 15, YOU DON'T HAVE TO SUPPORT YOUR FAMILY, stop acting like your being the mature one.

Your just trying to scam money off me...idiot.

Again with the lies. The $35 was not for anything, it was because you "needed the money". This was AFTER the banners were made.

05-18-2006, 02:41 PM
jono1 is offline jono1
Expertise:
Software:

jono1 is on a distinguished road

Old

You're only 17 and you do have to support your family?

In any case, please don't turn this into a flame thread, that's the fastest way to get it closed.

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >