Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 861 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Programming     Development Software and Tools :

Do you have Firebug?

Thread title: Do you have Firebug?
Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
07-01-2010, 09:14 PM
Aden is offline Aden
Expertise:
Software:

Aden is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Aden

Old

Originally Posted by whateverdood View Post
You will never have 1/2 of my IQ. You will never insult a person like me face 2 face.
I'm just going to put this out there, but someone who believes he has twice the IQ of the previous poster... well I'd atleast expect them to have improved grammar and spelling.

Don't want this topic to stray any further but I thought it should be noted that clearly the insanely intelligent 'whateverdood' needs to work on his spelling, punctuation and grammar before he starts another flame war.

Oh and on a side note, Fez clearly did fact check - he sourced from w3 and comScore in case you didn't read his post.

07-01-2010, 09:17 PM
whateverdood is offline whateverdood
Expertise: tech god
Software:

whateverdood is on a distinguished road

Old

testing, testing.

As you wish oh dorks. There's too many lames on this forum to suit me. How does one delete an acct here pray tell ?

I shall take me terrible trolly self elsewhere. And leave things, in the capable hands of you 3 butt buddies. Its too big an internet ... to waste time on fools.

07-01-2010, 09:22 PM
Village Genius is offline Village Genius
Expertise: Software
Software: Chrome, Notepad++

Village Genius will become famous soon enough

Old

Originally Posted by whateverdood View Post
testing, testing.

As you wish oh dorks. There's too many lames on this forum to suit me. How does one delete an acct here pray tell ?
Unless things have changed since I was an admin, you can't. I normally tell members not to burn bridges, but I'll make an exception on this one.

Sorry we can't all agree with you, maybe we'll wise up one and accept what you say.

I shall take me terrible trolly self elsewhere.
May god have mercy on their souls.

And leave things, in the capable hands of you 3 butt buddies. Its too big an internet ... to waste time on fools. Though if I had to bet, would say my IQ would total out to be more than all 3 of you combined, lol. Plus would bet money ... could whip all 3 of you as well.
This is what you are doing:

07-02-2010, 04:49 PM
Software:

Old

FJ, my butt hair knows as much about micro$oft and the reality of how Corporations/business works as you. Probably dont even remember, when they almost got broken up as a monopoly.

Which they are, though there are $everal ways both legal and illegal around anti-trust protections. For conducting numerous ( illegal ) activities violating US anti-trust law. Anti-trust is there to protect the people of the country. Even stupid people like Fez. One of the things you are definitely still free to do in this country ... is be stupid. ( so FJ, you are well within your rights. )

Though like most things econ/political ... its long since been a joke. M$ just had to pay and pay and pay ... lawyers/fines, out of court settlements etc. Shouldve been broken up and some of the key people behind the games they were ( are ) playing ... put in prison.

"Steal $10 bucks from good people, they call you a thief. Steal 10 billion from good people, they call you a good CEO/CFO." or Senator.

( but again, you know as much about the purposes/origins of anti-trust in america, the realities of the US legal system ... as de ole butt hair. )

Based on 10yrs of 1st hand experience ( keeping in mind, Im a helluva lot more intelligent than you, lol. ) First comp I used was an IBM, ... had to boot the ms-dos OS, from a floppy disk ... everytime ya started the thing up.

And funny, share these opinions on Micro$ucks, with folks who have advanced comp sci degree's. Ones a VP of a software/IT company now.

Other was "surfing" the internet, years before you'd even heard there was such a thing, lol ... ya fecking lame. Worked in the IT dept of 3 fortune 500 corporations himself.

I would be willing to bet. Either of those 2 know more about tech ... than you and any 30 people you personally know totaled and multiplied. Funny we all have the same low opinion of Micro$ucks.

anyway, you still get your way dork. Dont want to share a forum with ya, it grates on my nerves.

laterz.

PS, thanks for waving bye squirrel ... was a nice gesture.

07-02-2010, 05:31 PM

Old

What happened to that whole leaving thing? Did I wave goodbye for nothing?

ps. If you want to convince us that you are anything more than a kid, take the word "dood" out of your username. No adult would use a name like that. Dude (spelled correctly) was a popular term when I was a kid, dood is a term that is from years after. This would likely put your age at under 16 (I am guessing 13).

07-02-2010, 06:04 PM
Software:

Old

lol .. ya know what ? A rodent/squirrel is a perfect avatar for you. A sheep would be a much better representation, but a rodent is close enough. Nope, you didnt wave goodbye for nothing dear squirrel.

As for your opinions on spelling, or just about anything else we could chat about. Could careless what lames think. When the sun comes up tomorrow ... you, Fez and your ilk, ... will still be dumbazzes. And that's punishment enough for anyone.

Laterz squirrel .... Fez might be happy to stuff some nuts in your mouth. Why dont you ladies invite bill gate$ and have a 3 way. ...

PS, ... dammit ... give me a min squirrel, Im wrapping things up. But couldnt resist a little flaming meself. Sad part is ( for you and esp for Fez ... alot of what I said, is true. )

update: Last one for serious, lol. I was just picturing VG, Fez and bill gate$ having a circle jerk and laughing my azz off.

But hey you dorks just gave me a great idea on where to find some kindred types on the net. One door closes, ... another one opens.

sighs anyway, good people ... sorry for all the flaming and negativity my last couple of posts have brought to the forum, I was provoked.

07-02-2010, 06:19 PM

Old

You never answered my question: What happened to you leaving?

07-02-2010, 06:41 PM
Salathe is offline Salathe
Expertise: Software Development
Software: vim, PHP

Salathe will become famous soon enough

Send a message via MSN to Salathe

Old

Yep, I've got Firebug and use it almost every day both at work and at play. It and the other similar toolsets available in other browsers (or Firebug lite) are valuable tools to take advantage of; it's well worth the time spent to delve into the full feature set offered and how to make best of use it.

P.S. Wow, it's been a while since we've had such an awesome troll around here.

07-02-2010, 06:49 PM
Arictos is offline Arictos
Expertise:
Software:

Arictos is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Arictos Send a message via MSN to Arictos

Old

Firebug is an extremely useful addon, it basically eliminates the use of alot of other addons that eventually completed the same task. Examples such as Venkman, View Rendered Source Chart, Console2, Aardvark, and MochiKit JavaScript Interpreter.

Although, it does lack a lot of features that those specific addons provide. So it mostly just depends on the specific task at hand.

Plus Chrome is ftw. Just sayin'

07-02-2010, 08:21 PM

Old

One of the things I like best is its ability to modify HTML easily. If I am looking at a template I may want to buy I can remove elements I don't want right on the screen.

Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >