Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1575 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Advertising and Traffic :

Links Available on High Traffic Blog

Thread title: Links Available on High Traffic Blog
Closed Thread    
03-09-2007, 05:36 PM
feros is offline feros
Software:

feros is on a distinguished road

Old  Links Available on High Traffic Blog

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to put it since I'm selling links and not exchanging/trading, so I apologize if I'm in the wrong.

Net Business Blog
http://www.netbusinessblog.com

Text Link Ads (4 Available)
$25/mo for a basic link;
You can add $10 for a bold or italic link or $20 for a bold *and* italic link.

Text link ads will appear on the right sidebar in the category labeled “Sponsored Links”. A maximum of 10 links will be displayed at a time; however, I reserve the right to add more.

Single Post Text Links
$15/post

I’ve decided to experiment with single post text links. These links will be permanent and placed at the bottom of the sponsored post. You can see a live example of a single post text link by visiting this post.

Single post text links will appear by default in the next significant update after payment has been received. The buyer can, however, choose to place his or her text link in the next post of a particular category if he chooses. This may be desired to reach a more targeted audience. These links will appear on the blog as well as in the blog’s feed.

Traffic for February:

Contact/Payment:

I accept PayPal for text links. You can contact me by replying here, PM'ing me, or by using the contact form on my blog.

Closed Thread