Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 545 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Web Hosting :

Very cheap hosting - No joke - Host-addiction.com

Thread title: Very cheap hosting - No joke - Host-addiction.com

Page 11 of 11 « First < 7 8 9 10 11
03-26-2007, 04:27 PM
smackheadshow is offline smackheadshow
Expertise:
Software:

smackheadshow is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to smackheadshow

Old

Nope, I asked our host about proxie hosting he said no then he said do what ever ( because i said i am moving to new server ) ive even got the msn convo if you want evidence.

03-26-2007, 05:23 PM
smackheadshow is offline smackheadshow
Expertise:
Software:

smackheadshow is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to smackheadshow

Old

Im sorry but what sick **** robs $120 of a 14 year old ?

03-26-2007, 05:32 PM
PixelDawn is offline PixelDawn
Expertise:
Software:

PixelDawn is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to PixelDawn

Old

I think this thread should be closed.

03-26-2007, 05:50 PM
JamieH is offline JamieH
Software:

JamieH is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Todd Young View Post
Hello,
my name is Todd Young, I am the new Joint Director of Operations for the Host-Addiction website. I was brought in specifically to clean up the damage done to the site and its reputation by the aforementioned James Millington. These tasks involved suspending all accounts that violate our terms of service, which were grossly neglected by my predecessor. As well as removing him from the business. I wrote to, and suspended all those accounts that violates the TOS, and emailed each of them the reasoning behind it. Before i could successfully complete my task James, overwrote the details to the domain, and severed its connection from our server. Meaning we can no longer respond to individual disputes, you may email through here to speak to me regarding your site, however until James relinquishes control of the domain payed for by site owner Paul, we can not take much action in terms of refunding or compensation.
If you were not alerted to the fact proxy sites were a direct violation of our agreement with the server owner, im afraid i can only point you in James/ smackheadshow's direction, as he is directly responsible for resolving this particular issue.
We are working hard to get our site and clients back on their feet, in alliance with DomainSite and other companies that we have a clear case to regain the rightful property of Host-Addictions creator. We have receipts for all purchases and transactions, and we should clear this up in no time.
Thank you for your time, i will respond as quickly as i can to any disputes.
Todd Young
Joint Director of Host Addiction Operations
Todd, i suggest you refund me. Within 7 days. Or i will be going to paypal, you aren't kids (i'm probably wrong) so i suggest sorting this out between yourselves. Todd, being honest i think you had no right what so ever to remove and terminate my account without warning i haven't even recieved an email now.. and there was no good TOS on the Host-Addiction website which stated proxies aren't allowed. I even read it all through before i brought the Hosting.. so please don't give me that ****.

Next time, give customers the notice, because i am certainly not pleased that you just completely removed my account for no reason what so ever.. with no warning what so ever.

So please in future.. warn customers you absolute idiots (that's to the two of you, and you Smack only being 14 years of age doesn't give you much chance of winning this debate, the only words you will get at the end of this is "stupid and young"). If you would of gave me a couple of days to remove the Website i would of done.. now i've lost revenue... website stats... the lot. Because some crap Web Host couldn't even warn me.

I would consider changing your name... address... domain... life? :s if you ever want to be in the Hosting business again, because if anyone asks me what you're like i'm not going to lie.

Good Game.

03-26-2007, 06:53 PM
Bennett is offline Bennett
Expertise:
Software:

Bennett is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Bennett

Old

I suggest you all take advantage of the itrader and private messaging feature.

Closed

Page 11 of 11 « First < 7 8 9 10 11