Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1778 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Web Hosting and Domain Names :

Account suspended page, allthough i have a new host

Thread title: Account suspended page, allthough i have a new host

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
05-23-2007, 08:21 PM
.Cyanide is offline .Cyanide
Expertise: Web Design, Coding
Software: Phoshop CS3

.Cyanide is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to .Cyanide

Old  Account suspended page, allthough i have a new host

Hey

I've been using a host called www.prmhost.com since november 2006 and everything has been well until now. About a week ago, my host crashed, it seems they haven't paid their bills. So i was left with a page saying "account suspended, contact your billing...." and no one to contact, since the host used the domain email names....

Anyway, I managed to find myself a new host, and I thought I was saved, and could simply re-host my site...Well it wasn't that simple, i uploaded everything to my new host (surrealservices.com) and changed the nameservers on my domain name. After having waited like 3 days, I couldn't see anything more than the ver same "account has been suspended..." page...oh, except for certain times, like now for example, when everything works perfectly fine and I can see my temporary portfolio....Sounds wierd huh? 95% of the times i try to view or log on to my site/cpanel it doesn't work, but sometimes, it works perfectly...

My question is, does anyone know what may cause this problem with my site? Maybe it's the nameservers, maybe it's caused by the "two hosts" I have (one shouldn't be working)? I have no *bad language* idea!

Try to click the link, and see if you see the same "account suspended" page as I normally do: www.jakobgrannas.com/portfolio

Oh, and if it matters, I've tried browsing my site/logging on to my cpanel at school, and it worked for 5 mins, then it didn't work, and after that, I tried 20 computers at school, and it didn't work at any of them.

Thanks in advance,
Jake