Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 583 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products :

[ For Hire ] phpBB and osCommerce Work

Thread title: [ For Hire ] phpBB and osCommerce Work
Closed Thread    
07-14-2007, 09:05 AM
Baby Boy is offline Baby Boy
Software:

Baby Boy is on a distinguished road

Old  [ For Hire ] phpBB and osCommerce Work

Hey Everyone,

A while back I posted to show my interest in being hired for any work and I am still looking for some work right now. I am specifically looking for osCommerce installations and phpBB installations (whether they are addons or general installs or upgrades for either system.)

I have only one site to show (its a phpBB site) that I did... you can find it at http://www.highschoolhustlers.com --- I also did the logo for the site as well.

If you need any phpBB Mods installed or any osCommerce Contributions installed, or either system generally installed or anything, please contact me. I charge only $15 an hour for the first 8 hours of work, then $12 an hour for every hour after that (assuming the job is altogether at once.)

Let me know if your interested, price is negotiable and I can begin ASAP. BTW, I also have my own localserver on my desktop so I can do all the work from the privacy of my desktop and send back the completed files and everything (for a "out-of-the-box" feel.)

That's what I mainly prefer but if you need WordPress installed (or any WordPress mods) or Joomla or any Joomla components, I can do these as well. I can even install phpBB templates and implement custom WordPress templates as well.

Hit me up if your looking for any of this type of work to be done.

Thanks,
Dustin

P.S. Send me a PM. Also, for every person you refer to me, that'll get you 5% knocked off your next job if you decide to hire me.

P.P.S. I am also looking for this kind of work in exchange for webhosting as well if possible. If your a webhost and need this type of work done, I'll be glad to do it for you in exchange for hosting time equal to whatever the amount your job was. (So if you have a $20 monthly plan and I did 5 hours of work for you, then that constitute to 3 months of hosting in exchange.)

Closed Thread