Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 990 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

(FOR HIRE) PHP Coder for shopping cart.

Thread title: (FOR HIRE) PHP Coder for shopping cart.
Closed Thread    
02-15-2009, 05:04 PM
chester is offline chester
Expertise:
Software:

chester is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to chester

Old  (FOR HIRE) PHP Coder for shopping cart.

I’m in the process of looking for someone to help create a shopping cart for one of my websites which I’m creating at the moment.

I’m looking for someone who knows PHP who can code the following elements for me.

(I have already designed and coded all the pages in CSS/HTML, so therefore you only need to add the PHP to make everything work)

1. I need you to create a simple form, (size form and quantity form, plus a button to add to shopping cart itself)

2. I then need you to create the shopping cart, to add and remove items, and also a small form to let the user choose there own shipping method.

3. On the shopping cart there is also a voucher code form, which needs to be programmed to add certain vouchers. Therefore it might be ideal to add a simple admin panel to let me add voucher codes to the system for people to add the voucher code to the shopping cart.

4. From the shopping cart, when clicked to checkout, the user then moves to the second page, which he/she adds there information such as name and address etc. A simple form there to be coded.

5. As soon as the user clicks on the continue button from the details form, the details then need to be sent to me by email.

6. The user then needs to be sent to NoChex payment page. Therefore this shopping cart needs to work with NoChex. It’s pretty simply to set up.
There is a integration Guide here if needed: http://www.nochex.com/images/Nochex_Payment_Pages.pdf

That’s it. 4 main elements to code.
1. Order form
2. Shopping cart
3. Voucher code
4. User details form.

Therefore if you think you can do this, please could you either contact me at chris@ganobi.com or by adding me to MSN at: chris@cmsteggles.com to talk further.

If you add me to MSN, I can then show you the coded CSS/HTML pages to give you a better idea of what’s required.

I need this sorted ASAP, I’m looking for this to be all done by the end of the week. Therefore please could you contact me ASAP.

When contacted, please let me know your charge for this.

I look forward to hearing from you guys.
Chris

02-16-2009, 11:11 AM
chester is offline chester
Expertise:
Software:

chester is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to chester

Old

Found someone for the job. Thanks again for everyone who contacted me.

Closed Thread