Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1557 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion     Member Introductions :

Church / Non-profit Web design

Thread title: Church / Non-profit Web design
01-11-2013, 10:48 PM
james1984 is offline james1984
Expertise: BS in Web Progamming & Design
Software: Dreamweaver, Photoshop

james1984 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Yahoo to james1984

Old  Church / Non-profit Web design

Hello everyone!

I'm seeking potential partners who would be interested in launching a new web design business with a focus on church / non-profit web design. We'll obviously do other jobs too like small businesses, but only if they meet certain criteria (basically no businesses that would contradict your business morals).

Obviously I'm seeking those individuals who are not just in it to make money, but whose heart and passion are honestly seeking to assist churches and people expand their influence across the web.

I have a Bachelors degree in Web Design and Programming from the University of Advancing Technology in Tempe, AZ (2008). I've since been doing this part time from home and working as an Asst. Manager in a Christian Retail store. In about a month I'm dropping my day job to focus on this opportunity and see where it can go. I feel God is calling me to do that. The plunge can be scary, but I think there is great potential here to be successful and make a positive impact.

If you are interested in something like this please let me know. We will be a small team starting out. I'm looking for those who have some experience and are not just starting to learn web design. Would love to see who might be interested and then go from there with some discussions / meetings. No reason you have to be in the Dallas, TX area since collaborating online is so easy to do these days.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from some people soon.

- James